uhhh...name...thingy...i dunno man...

jared #1 (me) P.O.V

"ok" i said to the kinky army(TM) "we strike the fanfictions heere" i point at a line in a book "heere" i point at another "and heere, this will be hard-" "KINKY" somone screams from the crowd "- and rough-" "KINKY" another shouts "-stop interupting me, i love the spirit though! we have to climb the wall of gay, swim across the river of angst, and finaly make it to the mounitain of kinky lines, are you guys shure your ready for this" "YES" the crowd says as one "WELL LETS GOOOOOO" i scream as we all run twords the wall.

jared #8 P.O.V

 "and heere, this will be hard-" 'KINKY" i yell, getting a few laught from the jareds around me, man i love this job, being a jared is the BEST! anyways i look over at the jared next to me, jared #11, my best freind and whisper "i bet jareds gonna say sompthing kinky next" right as he said "-and rough-" "KINKY" jared #11 screamed, getting a few more laughes. "heh that was great" i said to him "thanks" he said back.

jared #11

"-and rough-" "KINKY" i scream as a couple of jareds around me skicker, after jared was done with his jared speach we all started running, i grabed jared #8's hand so we dont get separated as we race to the wall of gay, we easly get over it and rush twords the river. onve there i see sompthing, two guys, one holding the others hand as he perches on a rock. "i wont let you goooooo" he yellls as the others hand slips from his and he gets swept down the river. some jaeds are crying so hard they lose their balence and get swept away. 

A/N hey its me haha, i just felt like finishing this its been here for MONTHS oml