Chapter 5- Chaos

"Attention everyone!" The teacher began, her voice slightly shaky.
"There was a murder last night and we suspect the killer was one of you." The teacher announced, trying to keep a calm voice. Everyone looked at there friends terrified, scooting away from them. Shigaraki and Toga looked at each other, then at Dabi.
"Please be weary of anyone and everyone, if you suspect that someone did it please tell one of us teachers! Thank you and continue eating!" The teacher finished, the cafeteria remained silent for and few seconds before returning to the loud chaos it usually is.
"So someone in here is a killer." Dabi stated the obvious, Toga blankly looked at him.
"Way to state the obvious." Shigaraki said sarcastically, Toga repositioned her self uncomfortably.
"Toga you all right?" Dabi asked, Toga jumped slightly.
"Yeah, just a bit shaken up is all!" Toga insisted, to which Dabi and Shigaraki just looked at each other and shrugged.
"I didn't kill him!" Someone shouted, as they were being taken away by two police officers.
"No! Please don't take him!" There friend begged, trying to run after them.
"This is absolute chaos." Shigaraki mumbled, shaking his head a little nervous.

Hello, the chapters have been short lately. Sorry not sorry. Bye.