Swap!?

I walked into the Pizzarea. No one was there...? "Hello?" I tried but no one responded. I saw that a few were offline but when I tried to wake them up they didn't budge. "Now that is weird." I said walking back to the doors. I looked in the lounge, maybe Helpy was here?

She wasn't in the lounge so were was everyone...?

I felt something wrap around me and I was lifted up. I looked up and saw Molten! "Put me down!" I yelled as he came closer to the portal. I swung my legs and heard knocking on the secret back room... "Guys?!" I yelled as Molten put me down in front on the portal. "Bryan!" Said Helpy. "Get out of here!" Said RS Foxy.

"Get in the portal..." said Molten Freddy. "Go away Molten!" I hissed at him getting up. He blocked my way out and I was so close to falling into the portal! "What do you want?" I asked. "Oh, just a experiment." He said. "Nu-Uh not if you messed with that portal there is no way-" I was cut off by him jumping at me and I screamed falling backwards... into the portal.

I saw Helpy at the last second yell my name as I fell into darkness.

***

I woke up with a searing pain in my head. I held it and looked around. It looked like the portal room, my Pizzarea. Though right next to me was a mirror. I looked at it and peep in fright on what I saw.

I WAS A ANIMATRONIC! I looked a lot like Molten but like me! I looked like me but as a messed up animatronic!

"Ah! What a wonderful day at Freddy-Fazbears Pizzarea! I wonder what my friends are up to today!" Said a voice. I got up and looked out the doors. A man walked in. He had brown hair and brown eyes. His hair was dyed at the ends to a metal like color. He wore a grey shirt and normal jeans with red shoes.

RS Foxy went up to great him. "Ey mate Molt how you doin today!" He asked. "Good! Thanks Foxy!" He said.

'Idiots... wait why am I thinking like this!'

I started to panic a bit but calmed down. "Have you seen Bryan-Bot?" Asked Molt. "Yeah he was watchin us." Said Foxy and he walked away. I went to the secret back room on the portal room freaking out. "Bryan?" Asked Molt. All the sudden I freaked and went into the vents. "Are you messing with the portal again!?" He asked in a accusing voice. I didn't say anything because I had no idea how to respond to this!

"Get down here now!" He said as I saw him looking at me. I just stared back. "I could rip you to shreds when given the command so don't even bother." I said in a kinda glitchy voice. But why did I just say that!

He just stared right back but broke contact. He walked out muttering as I continued down the vents. Why was I interested in the friggin' vents all the sudden!

I heard a clatter behind me and looked back when something plowed me over from behind. I fell back with a grunt and it was RS Foxy! "Get off of me!" I said in the glitchy voice. I pushed him off when suddenly I was hit from behind and I glitched out and fell to the ground.

***
I watched as Foxy dragged Bryan-Bot down to me. "What did you guys do?"

"We got him and took him to you like you asked." Said RS Bonnie. "I said try to talk to him to get down here and talk to me!" I shouted. "Well mate Molt, you never said how to..." ventured Foxy when I saw Bryan glitch out suddenly. It was small but very noticeable. Foxy and Bonnie put him against a table. They really did a number on him.

His side was a bit dented and he has a few more wires sticking out then should be.

He was going to kill us when he powered on.