Molten!!!

I walked into the Pizzarea without saying my normal lines. Something was off today. Yeah it had been a week since I got back from Molts' Pizzarea, but that seemed to of kinda messed with me. I was having consent nightmares about waking up as a animatronic again.

My friends noticed in the first three days and suggested I go tell one of my friends what happened.

I wouldn't tell Jon or Derpy if I haven't told the animatronics yet! The others have begged me to tell them what had happened but I declined. I walked in to everyone yelling at each other. "Molten! Did you mess with the portal!" Yelled FT Foxy.

I decided to listen for a bit. "Of course I did! Do you want to know what Bryan experienced in the portal, yes or no?" He said in a sickly innocent voice. "We do..." murmured Lefty. "But forcing him won't do anything. I know him well, he's lips will be sealed tight no matter what you throw at him!" Yelled Lefty. "Guys. Stop. It!" Yelled Helpy.

I quickly revealed my self. "Hey guuys." I said. Molten, FT Foxy, Lefty, and Helpy all stopped arguing at once. "Why don't we go play Mini-Games?" Asked Molten innocently. "When do you want to play Mini-Games?" I asked crossing my arms. "Oh-I have a experiment I want to try on you." He said calmly. I just humphed glaring at him.

I just went to the portal room. "Um Bryan! Bryan, Bryan, Bryan, why don't we go to the... auction house! Yeah! And see if there is anything to buy...?" Asked Helpy. More like she questioned her self even. "You know we have everything, Helpy." I said to her and she fiddled with her thumbs. Lefty looked away when I gave him a questioning look. "Ok what are you guys hiding?" I asked.

"Oh! Hey Bryan!" Said Baby running in with Afton, RS Foxy, Orville, and Happyfrog. "Why would we hide anything from you?" Asked FT Foxy. He seemed nervous. Like always his voice sounded like a girls but a bit deeper which is funny! "Li-ar!" Sung Molten In a soft voice.

"C'mon let's play mini-games!" I said. I knew what ever Molten did I honestly didn't care!

I jumped in with the others following me.
***
I awoke with a splitting headache. I looked up to see we were at hide-and-seek. The old factory didn't bother me. For a odd reason it seemed to comfort me right now. "What's wrong with me?" I muttered aloud.

I looked at my hand and instantly jumped up panicking. It was metal! I went up a pile of boxes and just sat there looking at my hands. I saw a small puddle of water below the boxes and I was BryanBot again!

"What the hell!" I muttered.

I heard groaning as the others woke up. I had behind the box I was on looking at them. I didn't want to be a animatronic!

"What the hell happened to me! Why am I so happy!" Screamed Molten. I peeked up and he was Molt! Molt is so cheerful he is going to die as Molt from being kind! I just gave a small grin as the others looked around.

"Bryan? Were are you? And why am I black?" Asked Lefty. "Why am I small?" Said Helpy. "Why do I want to play with dolls!?" Yelled Baby. "Oh I guess the portal backfired on all of us again!" Said Molten. "But we're Bryan is... I don't know!" He said.

Everyone started to panic until Lefty yelled everyone to stop and to say who they were.

|Who they are|Who is in the body|
FT Foxy-Baby
RS Foxy-Orville
Helpy-Lefty
Lefty-Helpy
Happyfrog-RS Foxy
Afton-FT Foxy
Baby-Happyfrog
Orville-Afton

"Who are you Molten?" Asked Helpy as Lefty. "I- have no clue..." he said. "But we're is Br-" I cut them off. "He is Molt from the other universe. Let's just say I know..." I muttered holding my arms close to my self. I took a shuttering breath as I bet the others looked around for me.

"Bryan...?" Said Helpy. "Bryan please come out."

"No." I said slouching even farther down. "Bryan!" Said Happyfrog. I suddenly felt metal hands on my side and saw Lefty. "Oh Bryan! It's ok!" He said holding my arm in a small hug. I made a crying like noise. "I feel angry Lefty! I can't feel happy when I am like this!" I told him softly. "I feel like I want to kill but at the same time not!" I saw FT Foxy-Baby walk up the boxes and look at me in sorrow. "Bryan!" She gasped hugging me. She seemed happy that she could hug me fully now.

I aloud them to lead me down as I looked down. I sat on a box on the floor. "Oh Bryan..." said Afton. "Why didn't you tell us that this is what you didn't want to happen?" He asked me.

I took a shuttering like breath glaring at Molten. "I don't want to talk about it!" I said lowly. "Oh, Bryan, they will learn what happened one way or another!" Said Molten. "Shut up!" I hissed at him. "And the more your like this the more it's harder to become human again..." He continued.

"Go away Molten!" Said Helpy. "Well, it's hide and seek! And I'll be it for the first round." Said RS Foxy.