ii. ley

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
CHAPTER TWO: LEY
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

─ @walterdisneys

ABOUT ME:

Hi guys! My name is Ley. I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful fandom and community. I've come into this fandom because of my best friend Amy, and I'm ready to take full advantage of the amazing fandom this is! I've always wanted to do something like this. Here's a little about me.

I'm seventeen, and my pronouns are she/her/herself.

I'm American born and raised, so I'm from the United States. However, I don't share the love for all of the politics and stuff, so I won't ever be bringing that stuff up on this account.

I'm a devoted Christian, but I disapprove of any homophobia, transphobia, or racism on this account so let's not do that. I'm a straight ally.

I'm a soprano in choir, and that's basically where I spend most of my time. When I'm not in one of my core classes, you can find me in the choir room about 99% of the time. I love singing so much! I enjoy singing Christmas music especially (like Amy said, Christmas >>>>>) because I get to sing at Disney World every year.

Some of the things I love include Reign, Anne With An E, Riverdale, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, and, of course, A Christmas Prince. I have a slight addiction to the song Despacito as well. Slight.

I spend any free time writing, mostly. I enjoy writing narrative, fanfiction, and one-shots the most. I'm not very good at poetry, but I'm working on it.

And with no particular bias at all, Francis intrigues me the most out of all of the characters in the incredible show called Reign (and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it's Toby Regbo. No, nothing at all).

(But, I mean, it kind of does):

So, yeah, that's basically it

So, yeah, that's basically it. I'd appreciate it if any of you would check out my account (walterdisneys). I follow back!

I can't wait to truly get into this community. Yay!