𝖔 𝖓 𝖊

"GET UP BITCH." I hear natalie yell from the restroom as she throws her eyeliner at me.
I open my eyes adjusting them to the light, before reaching over for my phone.
"8:00AM" I mumble to myself. I get up and sit on the side of my bed.
"yall are aware the meet & greet isnt till 12, right?" I say, looking over to the girls huddling in the restroom.
"uh yess, but you can sleep forever so its best to get up now. & dont you wanna look good for mattia. hurry.. " Camilla says handing me a brush. "& fix that mop." she finishes.
i make a face & mock her. I brush out my hair & pick an outfit out from my closet, a tight white long sleeve, with black ripped jeans & my white vans. camilla was right, i wanted to show out. maybe mattia would notice me.. ha im crazy. he has thousands of girls lined up for him. he wouldn't just notice you, giselle. i thought to myself.
"im gonna go shower in my moms restroom." I tell the girls, as I grab my outfit & beats pill.

I walk downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen making breakfast. "morning mama." I tell her placing my things on the counter.
"goodmorning baby, todays that thing right, at the mall?" She asks looking up at me.
"yesss, remember what I asked" i say with a smile.
"giselle I just dont know if your ready" my mom responds, letting out a sigh.
"mom please." I beg "the malls just across town & cam has her license." I add.
"plus liz is gonna be there th-"
"liz is gonna be where?" my
older sister, elizabeth interrupts, walking in the kitchen.
"tell mom that i know how to drive and i won't completely total her car on the way to the mall" I complain.
"oh yeah mom, there's no way giselle would wanna die before she meets her fantasy crush, mattiaaaaa." she mocks
I roll my eyes. "liz shut up, you drool over kairi." I say looking back up at my mom.
she looks completely clueless, staring at us like we're crazy. "okay girls, correct me if wrong.. but yall are taking my car to the mall to go meet bo-"
"'its a meet & greet mom' i say before she can finish.
"fine giselle, but to the show & back. If you go anywhere else you text & ask first" my mom says rolling her eyes, obviously regretting her decision.
"I love youuuuu" I say dragging out the last letter with a smile
"yeah yeah, go shower you smell" she says pushing my shoulder .
"it's your cooking" I say pinching my nose & walking away while laughing

I walk into the restroom, & turn on the water before connecting the speaker to my phone.
I check the temp of the water with my fingertips & then get in & start washing off.

I turn off the water & pat my self dry with the towel before stepping out.
I get dressed & throw the towel over my head, wrapping my hair up.

i walk back into the kitchen to see everyone in the kitchen. "is the food ready? im freaking starving." i ask walking to the fridge.
"almost.." liz says as she grabs plates & forks to set the table with.
i pour me apple juice, as well as grabbing extra cups & taking the jug to the table.
"where's dad?" Liz asks. "Oh true, i didnt even notice. wheres that loser at?" i add.
"still asleep, he got in late last night. i have to go wake him soon." she replies.
"me & liz can serve mama, go wake him up." I offer.

AFTER BREAKFAST,

After we finished cleaning up the kitchen & dishes, we headed back up to my room to finish getting ready. It was only 9:15

"cam help. straight?, or curly?" i ask holding up a flat, & curling iron.
"um umm, CURLY" she shouts.
"curly it is." i say plugging in the iron.

i grab a stool & sit infront of my bathroom mirror parting my hair, half up half down.
"GISELLEEE!" I hear liz scream
"oh my god." i sigh quietly to myself.
"WHAT" i scream back.
"get out mofo i need to shower." she says walking in, in a towel & placing all her things on the counter.
"go use moms, i did." I reply back , annoyed, while brushing out my hair.
"uhh.. mom is using moms, so." she tells me
"liz just go in, im not moving." I reply
"ill be done before your done" i add

"okay but your gonna deal with my singing." liz tells me, rolling her eyes.
"could hear it through the door anyway." i say laughing.
"shut up" she says, hitting me with her towel before getting into the shower.

i finish up curling my hair & take two pieces from the front & tie them in the back.
"IM DONE, IM LEAVING" i scream to liz over the loud music.
"WHAT?" she screams back
"IM LEAVING!" i scream back louder
"WHAAT?!" she screams before peeking her head out of the curtain.

I flick her off & close the restroom door, before walking to my dresser.
i put my curling iron up & grab out my makeup bag. should i do something bold, or natural. i don't wanna look like a try hard. i ended up just doing my eyebrows, putting mascara on, a little blush & lip gloss. its whatever.

"I cant believe im gonna MEET alejandro" natalie says, while she's on the floor staring at the ceiling.

it was around 10:30, & we were all already, ready.
"should we do something before we go to the mall?" I suggest "like, we're ready kinda early." I add.
"yeah... but... like... what.." cam says, staring into the mirror, obviously focusing on fixing her eyebrows.
"we could just go to the mall earlier then the meet & greet starts & hang out there." natalie replies.
"im down, we can take off around 11:15." I say.

"im down" liz says, coming out of the restroom
"CHULAAA" cam yells at her, laughing.
"you know it" she says, blowing a kiss & doing a spin.
"its my clothes though" i say rolling my eyes but smiling.
"love you sis" she tells me.
"mhm" i reply while curling my lashes.

"what time is it?" , "throw me my phone!" nat yells from across the room, still laying on the floor.
"10:45" i say tossing her, her phone from the nightstand.

"should we just take off now?" Liz asks, looking over at me.
"we can get starbucks or something on the way, to kill time." i suggest

we all get up & go into the living room, i grab the keys off the wall.
"WERE LEAVING MOM" I yell.
"BE SAFE I LOVE YALL" she yells back, from upstairs. "LOVE YOU" liz & I yell back.

"shotgun!" liz yells, running to the front seat.
we all get into the car.
"Liz put a gps to the nearest starbucks on your phone." I tell her grabbing the aux cord.
"uh no, you do it. i want aux." she says trying to grab the cord.
"no your music is trash" i say, leaning further from her.
"oh my god, whatever" she says, obviously annoyed.

we pull into starbucks,
"what do y'all want?" i ask the girls, pulling up to the drive through.
we pay for the drinks & stay parked at a little playground for awhile just jamming to music & making tiktoks.

"okay, what time is it?" i ask, placing my drink down.
"11:00" cam tells me, turning her phone to show me the time.
"okay lets head to the mall" i say, putting the car in drive.
we lived in new jersey but the mall the meet & greet was at was still around 20 minutes away.
i was nervous & i didnt know why. im just another one of his fans, a fangirl. i'll get my picture with him & move on. but fuck i wish he would notice me.

Thank you for reading , <3