¤12¤++

Warning mature content (not smut) I'll put marks so you know when it's over.

Also mentions of the Kian rape.

"Mmm Leo, I really need to do my homework." Jason said, trying to get Leo's arm off his waist. Leo only grumbled.

They had been cuddling when Leo fell asleep while holding Jason. Jason needed to do his homework but Leo wouldn't let go of him.

He turned and looked at Leo. He watched the way his breathing became soft and his features relax. Jason wrapped his arms and legs around leo and hugged him. Leo hugged his waist tightly making Jason giggle. "Even in your sleep weirdo." Jason said softly and kissed Leo's forehead. Jason grabbed his phone and put on some soft music and watched Leo sleep softly.

"Baby." Leo groaned as he woke up and hugged Jason closer. Jason giggled and drew on Leo's muscles. "What are you doing up so early?" Leo asked, his voice was deep and raspy. Jason blushed and snuggled into his neck. "I wanted to watch you." Jason said kissing Leo's neck. Leo groaned but rubbed Jason's back. He held Jason closer and kissed the top of his head. " Babe." Leo said as he felt Jason kiss up to his jaw. Jason hummed but kept kissing.

"What has you in such a lovey mood?" Leo asked as Jason kissed along his jaw.

"I don't know. I just want to say and show how much I love you." Jason said smiling softly. Jason kissed to Leo's ear and then nibbled it. He kissed down his neck again and stopped under his jaw. He started to suck on the spot and hug Leo closer. Leo showed more of his neck and sighed softly from the affection. Jason made more hickeys around Leo's neck and smiled as he kissed over each one.

"Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine." Jason chanted as he kissed over Leo's face. Leo chuckled and kissed his lips softly.

One had stayed on Jason's waist while the other cupped his face. Jason clutched Leo's shirt and tugged at it.

Jason pulled away and pulled off his shirt and went back to kissing Jason.

Leo laid on his back and let Jason sit on his lap as they made out. Leo sat up and hugged Jason waist. His hands traveled to Jason's ass and squeezed that. Jason giggled softly at the action and pressed up against Leo.

Jason hugged him tightly and moaned softly. Leo chuckled and bit Jason's lip. He tugged at it and started to kiss down Jason's neck. He made more hickeys down Jason's neck. He stopped and stared up at Jason. He smirked softly. He leaned up and went to Jason's ear. He smirked and chuckled deeply.

*Starts here*
"Looks like you have a.... problem." Leo said. Jason shivered and nodded. "Want me to help you?" Leo asked. Jason nodded and bit his lip as he looked into Leo's eye's. Leo cupped his face and kissed him gently.

"We won't do that, beautiful. Not yet. Not until you're comfortable. We'll get rid of it another way." Leo said softly. Jason nodded and bit his lip. Leo went to kiss his neck.

"Wait." He said softly. Leo immediately pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Are you ok? What is it? Do you want to stop?" Leo asked. Jason shook his head. "What if someone's home?" Jason asked. Leo kissed him gently again. "No ones home. My dad and pap are at work and won't be home until tonight and Angel texted me saying she was going out. It's just us." Leo said. Jason nodded and let Leo kiss his lips.

Leo put his hands on Jason's hips as he started to make out with him again. He slowly dragged Jason's hips forward and opened his eyes to see Jason's reaction.

Jasons eyebrows knitted together as he moaned softly. Leo smirked and started to suck on his tongue making Jason become a bit louder.

He dragged Jasons hips back and groaned from the pleasure. Jason snuggled in his neck and started to suck on his neck.