No Restrictions pt.2~

Y/N POV
I can't fight it anymore, he has me wrapped around his finger at this point with just a single touch in certain places my body feels like it's constantly burning for more; as if I've been needing this all the all time but then he begins to undo my pants and in a flash I put my hands where his hands just were but without a word and only a threatening glance he snatched my hands away and used one of his hands to pin both of mine above my head...

Y/N: what are you doing?

JIMIN: Getting rid of these clothes you won't need them for what I'm about to do to you 😏 ( he winks )

Y/N: Jimin no we can't I refuse to allow something like this to happen we're not even dating and you already trying to ruin things... so please stop

JIMIN: what? no! I finally have you and you want me to stop...y/n i don't necessarily know anything about actually liking someone but I know that there is something about you that I have to have for myself I don't care how you feel about it and I don't care about what it is you want to say you are mine, and mine only

He said in a deep husky voice with a intoxicated look in his eyes whilst saying it almost as if he's drunk on his own words.

Author Nim's POV

As They both sat there staring into each other's eyes, footsteps were heard coming from the hallway so without a moments notice Jimin began to kiss Y/n on the lips and then it was when the source of the footsteps opened the door and to her dismay wasn't necessarily surprised.

Hyuna: I knew it... I fucking knew it 😏 you never fail to surprise me Y/n~ah

Jimin pretends to be slightly shocked whilst turning to look at hyuna while Y/n was actually beyond shocked with eyes as big as saucers...

Y/N: He kissed me ( she whispered more so to reassure herself she wasn't going crazy. )

Hyuna: Ok you two carry on 😁
( she begins to back away closing the door behind her until she heard Y/n... )

Y/N was still lost in thought until she was snapped back into reality by the sound of the door closing and it was then that she realized this was her chance to leave.

Y/N: WAIT.. hyuna ( Jimin gives Y/N a disapproving look ) what are you guys doing? Has the game started? ( she stares back at Jimin whilst pushing him off of her causing him to slightly stumble back )

Hyuna: Yeah wanna join?

Y/N: Of course ( she began to speed walk past Jimin with her head down )

As she made it out of the room leaving Jimin behind he couldn't help but observe her small but perfectly sculpted figure leave his touch as bad as he wanted her he knew today wasn't a good day to have her...

Jimin: Don't worry Y/N you will be mine mind, body, and soul and I won't stop until you are. ( He Quietly chuckles to himself slightly amused by the whole situation ) Why are you so cute?

Tbc~ 🥰

I'm sorry about not posting on Saturday I was busy with school and other stuff but here is a pt.2 to restrictions I hoped you enjoyed it I love you guys 😚✨