Part 9

Ink POV
I got home and Dream and Blue were still on their Disney binge watching. I decided to join them.
  I noticed all the animation mistakes and Easter eggs. It was pretty good I guess. My favorite was Brave.
  They went to bed so, I had the tv to myself. I turned on some random show and fell asleep on the couch.
  I had the weirdest and scariest dream. I don't normally get dreams.
  This one was of me loosing it and killing everything and everyone I've come to care for... including Error.
  There were voices starting telling me to kill and to hurt others and myself. I don't like them. I want the voices to go away.
  I jolted up when I woke. My face was wet so I knew I had been crying. I was breathing really fast and shaking a bit.
  I swear for a moment I saw blood on my hands. Blue blood. That's Error's blood. Stars why his?
  Blue came into the room and saw me shaking so he rushed to me.
  "Kiddo what's wrong?" He asked with concern.
  I hugged him and told him about my nightmare. He was even more concerned now. I hate worrying people. Yet they always worry.
  "Next time I see Nightmare I should rip out his spine." I said.
  And now I know that that was a burst because I didn't want to say that.
  "Ink!"
  "S-sorry, I-I really don't know where that came from!"
  He sighed, poured the paint into a cup, and gave me the cup. I drank it.
  I could feel the thick paint go into my 'stomach'. I despise this feeling. I went to my room and started drawing.
  "If I stabbed myself with this pencil I don't think it'd do anything bad."
  What the fuck?
  Why did I say that out loud? I was drawing a car. I had never seen one in person but they were a fast and seemingly useful human invention.
  "If I jumped in front of one of these, nobody would see me coming, I could jump in front of it at any time."
  Ok now I'm getting scared. What is this? I decided I needed company so I tried summoning Error. He must still be asleep because he didn't appear.
  I went to an au. There were lots of people there.
  The human was making its way past puzzles.
  "The human can start a murder run at any second." Seriously?
  Why? Just.... why?

For those of you confused by this chapter I wanted to try out a new burst where Ink says any intrusive thoughts she or others may have Luba_the_fluffy_fox what do you think? This book was your idea.