;> idk wtf this is

I yawned and woke up to see Mina making out with Ochaco in the corner.. I kept quiet and curled up into my left but felt something there.. "..mmm fucking 5 more minutes..." oh shit it was Bakugou I looked up from his chest and saw him awake "What got comfort—" I covered his mouth and told him to be quiet then pointed to Mina and Ochaco making out in the corner.. he chuckled and grabbed my hand I giggled and gasped when Mina actually started taking off her shirt and Ochaco's "Why is everyone fucking horny..?" Bakugou asked then pointed to Shinsou and Kirishima.. "what the He-" then we heard a moan from down the hall I tries doing my hardest to not die of laughter and hugged the pillow laughing into it then we heard it again "I-Iida!!" I almost lost it and hugged Bakugou and we tried our hardest to not loose it "N-No! S-School is about to start!!" I hugged Bakugou even tighter and tried not to laugh he hugged me back trying not to laugh either "Hey Kirishima.." "Y-Yes..?" "My place tonight..please..?" "S-Sure"  "What the fuck is everyone so damn horny?" I asked "I have no fucking idea" he replied "Hey nobody's watching~.." I looked up at him "And?" "Andddd That means I get to kiss you.." "Sense when?" "Sense now..!" He whispered as he pounced on top of me "hey!" I laughed out he pinned my arms above my head with his right arm then pulled my waist upwards towards his and We started to make out (>:> ship is happening!) 'what just happened...?' I asked myself in my head.. I dunno but whatever it was..I enjoyed it..A lot.. I was nearly able to breathe let alone say anything.. Then his hand left my waist then went up my shirt "J-Jesus Christ your h-hand is c-cold!" I whispered out in a sort of whisper yell "well duh you and Mina wouldn't share the fucking covers last night "Oh so that's why..?" "No shit I wouldn't lie about petty shit like that.." (FYI ish Thursday) I chuckled and roughly kissed him Hard he grinned into the kiss "....Time to introduce you to the other type of kiss.." I heard him whisper then he left my lips and went to my neck 'oh shit..!' He started to kiss then went to biting.. He bit a spot on my neck and a moan escaped me.. he grinned and bit harder I bit my lip trying to keep quiet.. 'good luck bitch..' I thought to myself  and he started to attack at my neck "c'mon let me hear you~" he whispered "Hah..Good luck.." "Thanks.." he pinned my wrists harder and started to kiss me again roughly then we heard a slam we both looked up.. "oh shit what the hell was that..?"   "I don't fucking know.." "Well C'mon!" I said as I got out from under him and walked to the hall.. oh shit.. he soon followed but it was just Iida and Deku then Mina and Ochaco sitting down just..Legit doing it... "What the fuck..?" I asked "hell if I know.." he replied I chuckled oh shit it's 8:30.. "HEY FUCKING HORNY MORONS!!" Everyone looked with lust in their eyes "FUCKING SCHOOL GET YA ASS OVER THERE!!!" He yelled "I'll be back" he looked down at me then leaned in for a kiss I obliged and he hit a burn wound and I gasped then he started to make out with me I pulled away "Look you have school.. I'll see you then after school Alright..?" "Fine..But you owe me.." "Fine maybe I do maybe I don't" I winked at him and shadow appeared and winked to "Heh see ya after school Bomb bitch" "See ya feather duster"

(TIME SKIP TO LUNCCCHHH)
I sat in my Hospital room and didn't eat the food they brought.. I just sorta stared at it as I got lost in thought 'does that whore really actually care..? I want to know what would've happened if we hadn't heard that slam.. Would it have gone further then just a kiss..? Or would he back off.. and I would still just sit there and look like a thirsty bitch who wanted something..? How much work will I have to fucking make up..?

(Bakugou's thoughts)
'Hmm what would've happened he probably wouldn't let me go further but I probably would've made him.. probably..'

(Back to Tokoyami)
I yawned and curled up with shadow and fell asleep.. and When I woke up I looked at the door.. Mina Kami Ochaco Iida Shinsou Kirishima and Bakugou..I yawned and waved they all smiled and Came running I chuckled but then Mina reached into her purse and grabbed a bottle "spin the bottle anyone?" She grinned and we all grinned back "I'm up.." I said first then everyone joined I yawned and we all sat in a circle "Alright who ever it lands on they have to kiss..Iida!!" Mina shouted "Alright"