6 - Raging Demon Slayers

"Sabito, you are the real demon"

"I know. You can kill me now"

Sabito placed Mizu's sword on his neck

"I wish I could"

Mizu dropped the sword and cried.
There was silence everywhere then suddenly the door creaked open and Yoru entered the library.

"Mizu, Sabito. The Hashiras have arrived"

"I'm heading out first" Mizu wiped her tears and left

"This is all because of you" Sabito said to Yoru with anger all over his face and followed Mizu.

Yoru got upset without knowing any clue about what happened between Mizu and Sabito. He went to the beast estate to greet his so-called Mentor, Inosuke.

Beast Estate

"Inosuke-sama, when will we be having our proper training?" Yoru asked

"What makes you so desperate to learn?"

"Justice for my parents"

Inosuke was moved by Yoru's answer for he knew what it's like to have your parents being slain by a demon.

"I get it. We're just the same. But you're luckier. You got to know and see your parents" Inosuke said

"Inosuke-sama. Let's start!"

"Yoru, you master atleast 3 forms of beast breathing first. I'll give you a span of 1 week then I'll have Sabito duel with you"

"Why Sabito?"

"He is the strongest Demon Slayer in your generation. He has a very high potential of becoming a Hashira. Learn from him"

"But Inosuke-sama you were supposed to be the one to train me not--"

"I'll be back next week"

Inosuke left his hand written book of beast breathing to Yoru and Yoru started mastering the first form.

Butterfly Estate

"Kanao where are the kids?" Tanjiro asked

"Yoru went to the beast estate and Mizu is at the back, training"

"and Sabito?"

"He went to visit Mirei"

Tanjiro showed a sigh of relief but he still got a little upset

"What's wrong?" Kanao asked and smiled

"I wonder how Kai is doing with Urukodaki-san. It's been 17 years. I want to see him so bad"

"Let's wait for 5 more months. Once Kai turn 18 I'm sure Urukodaki-san will completely heal him and he'll be able to join the Demon Slayer corps. I want to see him too. I want to know what he look like. I always have this question in my mind. Does he look like you or does he look like me?" Kanao smiled with light tears then Tanjiro hugged her.

"I'll definitely make him the successor of the Fire Breathing"

"What if he'll choose the Flower Breathing?"

Kanao chuckled

"You can't be joking" Tanjiro replied and they laughed together.

After a few moment, Nezuko and Zenitsu suddenly arrived at Butterfly Estate in a lightning flash

"What was that? Zenitsu?"

Kanao and Tanjiro went out to see what's going on

"Tanjiro-nii san, we have something to report" Nezuko said