I will stay

It has been a few weeks since the life or death battle with Dian and Molly has never felt so glumy in her life. She hasn't smiled since her closest friend got stabbed in front of her eyes. It took the doctors a while to put new stuffing in him and stitch him back together. Molly was visiting Lou in the hospital every day and she was always asking the doctors, will Lou be ok. But the doctors were saying that they did everything they could, right now it's all up to him. That line always made Molly worry, sure she does believe that Lou will survive, but she can't help but fear that he will not make it. Her friends tried everything they could to cheer her up, but nothing worked. Molly didn't even visited her child in the Big World. It's like none of her surroundings even mattered to her anymore, that's how strong her depression was and it went on like this for a few weeks. It was a new day and at that time Molly was visiting Lou in the hospital. Lou was laying down on the bed unconscious and Molly was sitting on the chair next to him, looking at him and prying that he would open his eyes. But then, Molly heard the door open, it was Ox who entered the room.

Ox—Hi Molly...

Said Ox with a calm voice.

Molly—Oh, hi Ox...

She said in a quiet and sad tone.

Ox—H-how is he...?

Molly—*sigh* He's still in coma...

Said Molly really depressed. It hurt it Ox to see her like this, so he decided to set next to her and talk.

Ox—Molly I'm...worried about you, we all do. I know that you're worried about Lou, but you can't be this depressed all your life. I mean, you even stopped visiting your child in the Big World, she most be looking for you.

Molly—I know, I know I'm sorry. I just...can't help it...

Said Molly feeling depressed and embarrassed, looking at Lou. Ox sighed and spoke again.

Ox—Molly, I...I want to apologize.

Said Ox leaving Molly confused. She turned to him and asked.

Molly—"Apologize"? For what?

Ox—Y'know, about the argument we had a few weeks ago. How I acted was unexceptionable and for that, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to humiliate you in front of the whole town, I just wanted to protect you from him. *sigh* Look...I've been thinking about the words you said that day, about how everyone deserves a second chance to prove they can be better and...you're right about that, but...you weren't there when that happened a year ago. Hearing about what happened is one thing, but witnessing it...that totally different. We witnessed what Lou did to us in the past, so it was hard for us to give him a second chance...

Said Ox looking down and remembering everything that had happened. Molly understood what he meant, so she putted her hand on his shoulder and spoke.

Molly—It ok Ox, I understand. I'm sorry too. You're  right, It's hard to forgive someone who made your life a living nightmare, but that's the only way to let your anger and the past go. Sometimes it's not easy to forgive someone, but it's the only way to let it go. Also there's something that we should always remember. You can't judge someone without knowing the whole story. There can be people who are bad for no reason and there are people who are just...poor souls that went through a lot in their lives. I'm sure that Lou didn't mean to do what he did a year ago, I mean sure he was a bad guy, but...he's a victim too and making a bad guy suffer even more, never tours him into a good guy. He's lonely and I...I couldn't just stand there and do nothing, I wanted to help him...and I still do. And...prototype or not, he's still a doll...

Said Molly with a calm and convincing tone in her voice. She then looked at Lou with a sad look and she took his hand. Ox noticed it and smiled softly.