Gagurashi Mountain...

The group stood in front of the huge mountain that was covered by a thick and large forest. The road in front of them split to three others, each leading towards one of the three summits of the mountain. The very high summits were covered with snow, and they were almost impossible to spot due to the thick clouds around them.

Sendou: " we should find the keys in this huge thing!? That's impossible!"

Asuka: " can you stop making people feel down!"

Sendou: " should I tell you again it's a hobby."

Asuka: " couldn't you find a better one?"

Sendou: " as long as this one annoys you I think it's the best one I could ever have."

Asuka: " why you..."

She rolled up her sleeve ready to get into a fight but quickly stepped back when a certain purple card was thrown on the ground near her foot. Sendou made a step backwards too, knowing full well what that card meant.

Kiyoka: " one other word and I will make sure to separate you both in my own way."

Sendou and Asuka swallowed in fear at that, for some reason they had the feeling that Kiyoka will carry on her threat.

Ban walked next to the younger women and thanked her before facing everyone.

Ban: " now that we're at the Gagurashi mountain, we have to split to find the Parasite Keys."

Hiro: " then we will have to form three groups, but..."

Ran: " how will we move without your orders, Ban?"

Ban: " I decided to place a leader in each group. Hiro, Ran, Yuri, Yumi, Gouda, Yuki, Arata, Haruki, Hikaru, Hannah, Muraku and Wataru will form a group. You will be the leader, Hiro."

Hiro: " eh! Me!"

He pointed at himself with wide eyes. Ran gave him a slap on his back and said with a smirk.

Ran: " of course you, don't you remember you led us all back to the tavern."

Hiro: " but, Ban-san..."

Ban: " you will be just fine, Hiro."

He told him with an encouraging smile. Hiro had a confident look and held up his fist.

Hiro: " ok then, I will make sure we get the Parasite Key."

Ban nodded at him before turning to announce the names of those in the second group.

Ban: " Ken, Ruri, Tohru, Heidi, Yuuya, Sendou, Kiyoka, Asuka and Jessica, you will be together a group. Ken you're in charge."

Ken: " what?! Me!?"

The younger blunette snapped in surprise, never expecting to be called for this.

Ban: " I can't think of someone better than you."

The brunette told him briefly before turning to everyone else.

Ban: " anyway, each group will proceed towards one of the summits where one of the three Parasite Keys is laying. Try to secure the key no matter what, we have to get the three keys to restore the Under Balance. Else our known world will be erased soon."

As they knew of the responsibility that was placed on their shoulders, they didn't show any sign of fear or confusion. On the contrary, they had determined and confident looks all over their faces.

Hiro: " Ban-san, what about your group?"

Ban: " Elie, Jin, Jennifer, Ryan, Aki, kazuki, Kazu, Ami, Rina-san and me will be a group, but we still have a back up so we will wait for them here while you will go ahead."