FAREWELL FOR LOVE?

Karan saw her coming smilingly, greeting everyone.Her trademark of tucking her hair back,made him smile unknowingly and closes his eyes for a second.She is beautiful, he thought.The next minute when he saw her,redness covered his eyes.Siddhu came behind her and holding her hand,he moved towards their friends group.All the bitterness is clouding  him and he turned his face away.

Karan(mind,angrily): Dont lose control Karan, do saal hogaya do gante aur control mein reh gaya tho zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekhna padega us chehra ko.

He sips his drink.It was an open lawn party in the resort.Drinks,music,friends and memories can be seen there.The party started as the hosts take over the stage.

Host: Hello everyone(all of them shouts).A warm Good evening to all of you.Let me introduce myself,I am Nitya Chowdary from medical batch.I welcome you all to the farewell party of the business and medical batches.Shall we start? 

Students responds with big yessss.

Host: I request all the seniors to settle themselves comfortably.

All of them sit on thier allocated tables.Karan's batch is behind and diagonal to preetha's batch.He glances at her and settle himself.

Host: You know....Initially I was petrified listening the word senior.But the time well being I understood a lot of things.They play very important role in our college lives from being a scary senior to a comforting friend.They help us as a friend,guide us as a elder one,love us as a family.We are all lucky to have such a senior batch.On behalf of all the juniors......Thank you so much to all of our seniors.

All of them become happy listening those words from their juniors.

Host: It's sad that they are leaving us but we are very happy that you people are going to begin your success stories.All the very best to the lovely batch.Enough of my emotional words without any delay, let's begin the party.(shouts) Now to add to our celebrations,we have our hero,the heart of mumbai,the nation's talk today KARAN LUTHRA here.Plase welcome him with a great applause.

All cheers for Karan as he goes on stage.Preetha smiles listening his achievements,

Karan: Thank you so much.I am so happy to be here.I am thankful to all the professors as they passed me even though I didn't attend much classes.(he winks) Jokes apart this is the beautiful phase of my life, I will cherish this always.I just wanna say you one thing........WHATEVER YOU DO,DO IT PASSIONATELY,DO LIKE NOBODY DOES IT BEST THAN YOU.

They clap for him,

Host: Thank you for the advise Sir. We want to ask you one thing. (He signs her to continue) Thoda personal question hai..... aap har ladki pe raaz chalathe ho kya aappe raaz chalne wali hai koi?

Karan(seeing preetha but diverts): Raaz chalathe the matlab hain...... meri maa haina.Aakhir family se zyada kuch bhi nahi.

Host: Wah! Wah!Thank you sir.We are all waiting to see you in the INDIAN CRICKET TEAM soon.All the best.

Smiling,he returns to his place.

The party goes on with some performances,Av's and some lovely moments.

Host: What a performance.Now its time for seniors to rock the dance floor.We will be more happy to see a couple dance so guys Put your hands up......C'mon.

Some couples and some friends enter the dance floor.Preetha doesn't go while karan goes reluctantly with Mahira.Music starts and everybody enjoys dancing while Preetha enjoys seeing them .Karan dances for namesake when he saw Preetha coming with Siddu which results him stopping his movements.Siddu, on the centre of the floor, proposes her for dance on knees.Preetha ,not able to say no,gives her hand and everyone cheers for them.Karan goes out of the floor and seeing Preetha dancing,he starts drinking.