Fnaf Ar Theory

Rembember in Sister Location the talk Michael had at then end?

Things that stook out to me were

"Father it's me Michael."

"I've been living in the shadows."

I'm going to come find you 3X."

Springtrap hopping out at the end.

In Fnaf Ar the trailer

The line "I've been living in the shadows." Is said yet again.

In anothee trailer

If you slow down the time the are little Easter eggs in it.

Lefty sprite

Fnaf2 "purple guy." Sprite

What looks like a Glitchtrap sprite especially by the color on it.

C repeated on the tv.

"ITS ME." Appearing after a few seconds of the C.

  "Let's play." After Foxy jumps at the window

What looks like a knife being pulled out of the drawer.

If Michael did keep his word, then if he's been living in the shadows. Maybe he wasn't hiding from people. But the dead children that were livid. (Including Cassidy) Once he stepped out they most likely followed him. It's likely William lives in one of the apartments. Maybe the reason he stays in the pizzeria after dark (from the books) is because he wants to get away from them. However they do eventually stsrt to surround him. In the game they seem to move wherever they please. Maybe Michael did mean it when he said he would come find him. Maybe after that Henry called them maybe not. Another thing I want to mention is Plushtrap in the trailer where Markiplier is in. Pluahtrap starts to make this cranking noise. In the teaser he's seen staring at the camera.