Chapter 6 : Back

Monday morning, it's been almost eight weeks after Graduation. Eight weeks after graduation, eight weeks without seeing that girl. Chloe spent a whole day with Ben in her Café which was quite busy today.

            "Hot Americano, enjoy your night.." Ben smiled to a customer then he sat down. "Ugh finally! What a day!" said Ben to other co-workers. They started to clean everything including the tables after their last customer.

            Chloe smiled, "thank you for today guys! See you tomorrow." She said after her employees done cleaning and ready to go.

            "Are you sure you don't want me to take you home? You look tired."

            "No Ben, thanks. Speaking of tired, you also look tired." Chloe laughed.

            "Uh-uh nah, I still have energy." Ben winked. Chloe shook her head. "Okay boss, see you tomorrow!"

            Chloe went to her car and sighed, staring at her Cafe for a while before she run her car to go home. It's already 11 p.m. and the road was not as crowded as in the morning.

            "Frappuccino.." Chloe smiled as she walked in to her home and found her best friend was in the living room, doing something on her laptop. It's the third day she stayed at hers.

            "Oh welcome home dear!" said Ashley, imitated an old lady voice. "Are you hungry? I made some pasta." She smiled.

            "Yummm, let me eat then."

            "Sure, I'll get it for you!"

            Chloe smiled and sat down on the sofa while Ashley got her dinner. Then she heard a phone notification, Ashley's. She didn't mean to check it but yeah she saw the notification. It's a text from Lauren.

            "Here it coooomes." Ashely came with the pasta and put it on the table.

            Chloe smiled and got her food. She tasted it. "I still can't believe she went to Canada so soon.."

            Apparently Ashley knew why did Chloe say that, and yes she was talking to Lauren over Skype on the laptop. She grabbed her phone and acted normal. "Her parents want her to comeback."

            "Yeah I just.. kinda miss her."

            Ashley stared at her best friend for a while. "Me too.. I miss her so much."

            "She never replied my texts." Chloe smiled again.

            "Really?"

            "Yup."

            "Oh.. maybe she's busy." Ashley pretended Chloe didn't know that Lauren texted her while she knew she must read the notification that's why she talked about her.

            "Yeah right."

***

            Chloe walked into a white house, she coulnd't see anyone but a girl. A young girl, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, as she smiled and showed a dimple on her left cheek. Chloe followed that girl to a room. "I miss you.." that girl said.

            "I'm sorry Leah.." Chloe cried. "I always love you."

            "It's okay.. I'm fine. Don't blame yourself again.."

            "I can't. I wish I can fix it.."

            "You can't. It happened, but it's okay." That girl, Leah, walked away.