Treating them nicely

Your P.O.V

"Alright guys, time for bed" I said as I tuck in the children, Philia and Alenza had to take care of the mess they made while my siblings had to take care of the windows since the rain was getting stronger.

"But we don't wanna go to bed" a boy with red hair said as the other followed while other whined that they didn't want to go to sleep.

"How about you guys go to bed" Russia said as he began to yawn since we both were trying to chase them and believe when I said that these kids are troublesome.

"Nooooooo!" The children whined as I sighed, "how about I sing you guys a lullaby? Would that help you guys sleep?" I ask as some nodded while others were unsure.

[Cue the music on top]

Where the north wind
Meets the sea
There's a river
Full of memory
Sleep my darling
Safe and sound
For in this river
All is found

The children began to listen and to gather around me while I giggled and continued singing.

All is found
When all is lost
Then all is found

I patted the girl's head who was beside and poked the boy's nose softly who was on the opposite side of where the girl was.

In her water
Deep and true
Lie the answer
And a path for you
Dive down deep Into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned

"Thats dark to hear" Russia said with a bored and tired look, "Shut up and go do something that will make you stay awake just in case this little trouble makers try to get off of bed"

I tickled some of the childrens sides playfully as they giggled and tried to tickle me.

She will sing to those who hear
And in her song
All magic flows
But can you brave, What you most fear
Can you face what the river knows?

"Wait? Is the river true?" A girl with purple hair asked, "ofcourse it is? Is it?" The boy with light orange hair asked as I said, "Will find out"

"Aww but I wanna knoww" A girl with pink haired pigtails whined while I giggled, "Im sure were gonna figure it out" I smiled at them as they smiled back and I began to sing the rest. Its been awhile since I sang this lullaby with my siblings...

Until the rivers finally crossed
You'll never feel the solid ground
You have to get a little lost
On your way
to being found

The others began to yawn and tried to cuddle up close to me and to the others, I saw that Russia had walked off leaving me and the children, I sighed and continued singing.

Where the northwind
Meets the sea
There's a mother
Full of memory
Come my darling
Homeward bound

I brushed over the little girl's yellow hair who was beside me and the little boy who was beside me who had greenish hair hugged my arm. Both of them were already alseep including the others.

Where all is lost
Then all is found

I gently got off of my position and went grab a blanket for all of them.

All is found

I put the big blanket around them and went slowly and quietly toward the door. I was about to close the light when I looked over the children who were now sleeping soundly.

All is found...

I smiled and close the lights and closed the door behind me as I went out with the soft smile still on my face but was gone when a certained country had to ruin it who was seating in the sofa.

"Took you long enough, what were you doing there. I know you had to sing them a lullaby but you know thats jus-" before he can utter a word, he began to yawn.

"You should probably go to sleep, you'll need the energy for tomorrow for those trouble makers" I said as I suddenly heard a snore which belonged to russia himself.

I sighed and went to get a blanket for him which was just near the cabinets full of clean folded clothes.

I went towards the sofa and put over the blanket on him but when I was gonna leave, Russia's hand suddenly grabbed my arm forcefully and pulled me towards him.

I was shocked at first but I eventually relaxed and tried to struggle free to get my arm out of his grip.

My face was close to his and our lips were inches away, my face was now full red cherry as I tried to struggle more and he finally weakened his grip on me and I backed off.

My face was still red as a cherry, I decided to quickly go to my room where my siblings are since its was already nightime.

Its a good thing Alenza gave us a tour around the mansion or I'll have to be lost around this maze or moreover sleep beside him.

I sighed and tried to clear off what just happened...

-------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's View

Little did (Y/n) know that the country was still awake after that incident, he was still thinking on why he did it without hesitation.

He never knew that he had fallen over heels for the girl, He knew that he would not get a chance with Philia since he knows that the filipina country wasn't ready to love anyone.

Russia sighed and tried to go to sleep but the new memory that they had created was now stuck on his head replaying what had just happened.

He groaned in fustration as he tried to sleep but the thought of (y/n's) smile towards the children while singing a lullaby to them made him feel that he wanted to see her smile and her voice all the time.

This made the country fall even more for her, Her smile...

Her voice...

Her kindness...

It made him feel that she was the one for him. After all the sufferings of trying to get Philia to love him, he finally moved on...

He finally found the one...

"I will protect that beautiful smile of hers even if she was mine or not..."

This was only the beginning of something new for his new chapter of life...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Danggg, looks like two countries are head over heels for you. Welp your welcome cause I finally got the courage to make this chapter even tho Im behind my studies but its fine and its totally worth it

Anywaysss, hope you liked the chapter and trust me Im still new to writing song lyrics cause Idk.

And nowww Imma head out mah lil dumpling potatoes OwO

☆Unphytri signing~out☆