He's Mine

Bakugo pov.

"I... I li. Ahh screw it" kirishima said, then he lent in and kissed me pulling me closer. Deku walked out of class looking for me and kirishima. I look over kirishimas shoulder to see izukus face puffing up in the face "babe...deku it's not wha-" todoroki then pulled me back into class saving me from getting punched in the face "we need to run!" todoroki said while running away from the drama leaving kirishima just standing there. I follow todoroki round to the back of the school and as I was catching my breath todoroki pushes me up against the wall. "w-what are you doing icyhot?!"

"jeez bakugo you are a bottom arnt you...i..i like you, you idiot."

"I...I, fuck its difficult alright!"
I ran off back to the drama we're deku was crying on the floor with half his sleeve blown into bits and kirishima on the floor opposite to deku crying with blood running down his chin and clothes
"IZUKU WhAt Did you do!" I yelled like I directed it to the whole World. Mina ran out too see but I blocked the door and told her "go back in NOW!"
She shrunk back into class  and I pulled kirishima up kissed him. Dekus whole face turned deep red and todoroki caught up with me and kiri gave out a little growl. I pulled away from the kiss and turn to look at deku and todoroki. "I like all three of you OK! I know it sounds selfish but I can't just fucking choose between you three! Because if I do then the other two would just be upset or angry.... so could we maybe try a relationship with the four of us and see how well it turns out and if it ends bad then I will not go out with either of you" I look down "OK we can try it and if it fails then we will be fine if you don't date either of us"deku said and kirishima and todoroki agreed.

Hi guys another thanks to levis_son and ciel_phantomhive977 for helping. 😊