43~Tara Gets Exposed In Front Of Shagun

Tara and Virat were sleeping peacefully after the consummation, Tara was sleeping with her back facing Virat, and he was sleeping on his own pillow with an arm around her tummy. "Virat?" she murmured in sleep. "Virat suno na," she said while she was sleeping and was dreaming of him and her. In the dream she saw that he was telling her about the plan of honeymoon."L̲o̲o̲k̲ ̲T̲a̲r̲a̲, ̲I̲ ̲p̲l̲a̲n̲n̲e̲d̲ ̲e̲v̲e̲r̲y̲t̲h̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲o̲u̲r̲ ̲h̲o̲n̲e̲y̲m̲o̲o̲n̲, ̲f̲i̲r̲s̲t̲ ̲w̲e̲ ̲w̲i̲l̲l̲ ̲g̲o̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲l̲o̲v̲e̲r̲'s̲ ̲p̲o̲i̲n̲t̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲t̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲i̲s̲..?" ̲h̲e̲ ̲a̲s̲k̲e̲d̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲t̲h̲o̲u̲g̲h̲t̲ ̲f̲o̲r̲ ̲a̲ ̲w̲h̲i̲l̲e̲. ̲"G̲o̲a̲, ̲t̲h̲a̲t̲'s̲ ̲w̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲I̲ ̲w̲a̲n̲t̲," ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲s̲a̲i̲d̲. ̲"Y̲e̲a̲h̲ ̲r̲i̲g̲h̲t̲, ̲t̲h̲e̲n̲ ̲f̲r̲o̲m̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲r̲e̲ ̲w̲e̲ ̲w̲i̲l̲l̲ ̲g̲o̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲L̲o̲n̲d̲o̲n̲, ̲t̲h̲a̲t̲'s̲ ̲w̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲I̲ ̲w̲a̲n̲t̲. ̲A̲n̲o̲t̲h̲e̲r̲ ̲f̲a̲v̲o̲r̲i̲t̲e̲ ̲p̲l̲a̲c̲e̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲y̲o̲u̲r̲s̲ ̲i̲s̲..?" ̲h̲e̲ ̲a̲s̲k̲e̲d̲. ̲"N̲a̲t̲h̲i̲a̲ ̲G̲a̲l̲i̲," ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲a̲n̲s̲w̲e̲r̲e̲d̲ ̲s̲m̲i̲l̲i̲n̲g̲l̲y̲. ̲"T̲r̲u̲e̲, ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲f̲r̲o̲m̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲r̲e̲, ̲w̲e̲ ̲w̲i̲l̲l̲ ̲g̲o̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲G̲i̲l̲g̲i̲t̲, ̲m̲y̲ ̲f̲a̲v̲o̲r̲i̲t̲e̲ ̲p̲l̲a̲c̲e̲, ̲s̲o̲ ̲i̲t̲s̲ ̲c̲o̲n̲f̲i̲r̲m̲e̲d̲, ̲t̲w̲o̲ ̲f̲a̲v̲o̲r̲i̲t̲e̲ ̲p̲l̲a̲c̲e̲s̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲y̲o̲u̲r̲s̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲t̲w̲o̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲m̲i̲n̲e̲," ̲h̲e̲ ̲s̲a̲i̲d̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲n̲o̲d̲d̲e̲d̲. ̲"Y̲e̲a̲h̲, ̲b̲u̲t̲ ̲V̲i̲r̲a̲t̲, ̲G̲i̲l̲g̲i̲t̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲N̲a̲t̲h̲i̲a̲ ̲G̲a̲l̲i̲ ̲a̲r̲e̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲P̲a̲k̲i̲s̲t̲a̲n̲ ̲w̲h̲i̲c̲h̲ ̲i̲s̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲n̲e̲i̲g̲h̲b̲o̲r̲i̲n̲g̲ ̲c̲o̲u̲n̲t̲r̲y̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲I̲n̲d̲i̲a̲, ̲w̲h̲y̲ ̲n̲o̲t̲ ̲w̲e̲ ̲g̲o̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲r̲e̲ ̲f̲i̲r̲s̲t̲?" ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲a̲s̲k̲e̲d̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲h̲e̲ ̲g̲i̲g̲g̲l̲e̲d̲. ̲"B̲o̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲t̲e̲z̲z̲ ̲h̲a̲i̲ ̲h̲a̲a̲n̲ ̲t̲u̲, ̲o̲k̲ ̲c̲o̲n̲f̲i̲r̲m̲e̲d̲," ̲h̲e̲ ̲s̲a̲i̲d̲ ̲a̲n̲d̲ ̲s̲h̲e̲ ̲h̲u̲g̲g̲e̲d̲ ̲h̲i̲m̲. 

In real also, she turned towards him on the bed and hugged him placing her arm around him. "Virat, I love you," she said while she was asleep. "Love you too baby," Virat who was actually awake, replied. "So when are we going to honeymoon to Gilgit, Nathia Gali, Goa and London?"she asked as the dream and reality got mixed up."Hainnn? Tum ne decide bhi kar liya?" he asked opening his eyes to look at the sleeping beauty. "Uhmm, main ne akelay decide nahi kiya, tum ne bhi kiya hai," she replied in her sleep and he got thinking and then realized that she is dreaming.