1.1

My eyelids opened. My vision was blurry. Looking around,no one was around but Mark.

He was right infront of me,his eyes shut. I crawled up to him. Bruises were all over his body,blood covered his mouth. Tears stroke down cheeks.

Then,its strikes me. Pain from my right arm was like lightning. I rolled my sleeves up and saw a deep cut marked on my arm. Its no normal cut,its a symbol.

God,who knows what it means.

But blood were everywhere on my skin and sleeves.

It was late. "I need to go," I wanted to release you but all I could do is just remove that handkerchief off of your mouth. "Shout for help when you wake up," I whispered to him. "I'm sorry,I'll try my best next time,"

I ran off and ran to my house. I don't wanna ride a bus like this,its more embarrassing then walking.

Finally home,I opened the door. My apartment is messy but its cheap. Its the only thing I could feel save in.

I grab onto the first-aid kit and put medicine on my right arm. Its painful but worth it. After that,I started packing for tomorrow.

Carrying my back to the table near the entrance door,I broke down again. Something caught my eyes that made me do so. A printed photo of me and Mark when we were little. And another printed photo,but my family,including my mother.

I wipe my tears off and walked to my room. I had a lot of breakdowns today that I slept instantly when I fell to my bed.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Day 18th
[18-10-2019]

|Hae-Won's POV|

I was at the dinner table,with breakfast. Mom hasn't wake up yet. I told her to rest more.

"Good morning,sweetie," a voice came out from the stairs. "Good morning," I greeted back. I stood up and wash the plates,since I finished.

And then,I proceeded to grab my camping bag. "Bye,mom," I bid her goodbye. She walk towards me and hug me. "Take care,okay?" I nodded. "You too," I told her.

When I got out of the house,I saw a car. It honks. I stood at my porch,furrowing my brows. It honks again. I furrowed my eyebrows more. Then,the car window went down and a face appeared. The face that I never wanted to see.

"Get in,I told you I'll pick you up," I rolled my eyes and walk the other way from the car.

"Oi!" The car honks again. "Stop honking,you'll wake the neighbours," I warned him. "I don't care,I'll stop when you get in here,"

I didn't want to,but he is just disturbing the people who are still sleeping. Sighed,I walked to his car and get in,but at the back seat.

"The front," I shook my head and cross my arms to my chest. He groaned and drive to the campus.

Finally reaching,I got out and I wanted to run to the others but an arm caught me. "Let go," I demanded,but he didn't.

"Yah!" I shouted. He covered my mouth with his hand. "Excuse me," a voice I'm very familiar with. "But I need to take her," the guy from that day appeared. He grab onto my other arm and pull me.

"I need her too," Sanyeol pulled me aggresively,that I painful groan. "No,sorry but I need her more," then,the guy pull me to his chest and Sanyeol lost grip of my arm.

We leave him and I looked at him. "Thanks," he looked at me and smiled. "It's fine,I saw you were troubled so I had to,"

"Anyway,we didn't get to introduce ourselves,I'm Jihoon," We shake hands. "I'm Hae-Won," I said. Then,we saw Woojin and Bangchan waving to me widely. I waved at them back.

We talked while waiting for Changbin,Minho and Ji Young. "Chan,Woojin,this is Jihoon,the guy from the other day,"

"Well,I'm Woojin,"

"Bangchan,"

"It's great to meet you all,are you guys here for the event?" I heard Chan mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear it. I nodded,excitedly.