ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ x ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ | ᴀɴɢsᴛ

(A/N: This story is not a request, but an original. I wrote it to thank everyone for 2k views!)

Warning! This story may contain:

+Foul Language

+Heterosexual Relationship

+Parody

+Slight Smut(?)

+Slight Comedy

+This Story Totally isn't just an Excuse so that I can Explain to
Everyone how Attractive Jeongguk is

You have been warned.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEA. I TOOK MAJOR INSPIRATION FROM 'Kiss of the Rabbit God', (Both the folk tale, and the short film.)
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmCw-e72zs8&t=172s
Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu%27er_Shen
PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE SHORT FILM OR EVEN GO READ ABOUT IT.

org/wiki/Tu%27er_ShenPLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE SHORT FILM OR EVEN GO READ ABOUT IT

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ

   "Jin, for the final fucking time, I have a girlfriend." Taehyung angrily uttered from his side of the phone. Taehyung was just counting money at the restaurant when he got a phone call from his best friend.

   "I know, I know, but I just don't think she's right for you." Seokjin (ignorantly) displayed his opinion. "It's just that... she's a girl, y'know, and I just don't think that you are the type to like g-"

   "-Are you fucking mental?" Taehyung was pissed, and rightfully so. "I get that you're gay and all, but that doesn't mean you need to bring me into it. I'm sorry, but my girlfriend is nice, beautiful, talented, honest, and everything I could ever want. I don't need your fucking help!" With that, Taehyung hung up. He wasn't taking any of Jin's shit.

   Ring. Ring. Ri-

   "Jin, I told you I don't need your fucki-"

   After hearing the other voice, Taehyung's face turned a tad red in embarrassment.

   "Oh, h-hey, Babe."

   When you get mad or furious, you tend to say things you don't mean. Taehyung could go on and on about how amazing his girlfriend was, but one thing he could never say in truth is that she was everything he could ever want.

   He wanted her- He truly wanted her to complete him, but that lingering feeling of being empty never left him. Though, he'd never admit it out loud.