Chapter 1

Trish P.O.V

"You know you should really try some make up, it'll help cover those old blemishes" Lily tells me and I sigh. Its the usual with her, always in everyone's bussiness but her own.

We're currently on the lunch line of our school cafe, and its pretty hectic when everyone's come from their morning classes.

My name is Trish, i'm a sixteen year old girl being scholared in the states. I'm from the U.K but came to the states to go to J.Z.A Academy. J.Z.A Academy is the best, I've been here for two years and I love it!

" Actually I think concelear works too. " Lily adds snapping me out of my thoughts. Before she can tell me anything else, I grab my lunch and make my way to my group's usual seating. I'm in a very tight-close knit group of friends, and I've realized over the past two years I'm really not sure why I've stayed friends with them but, I do.

Sitting down, I see Mia and Daniele sitting down too, they're also my friends.

Mia is really pretty, well they all are but Mia has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and just the perfect body. It's always funny with Mia because she's always so confident.

Daniele however isn't. Don't get me wrong, she's so beautiful but she never really sees it, which sucks. Daniele has Dark Blue-ish eyes, blonde long hair and tall. She's always so shy, which kinda sucks when there's all these guys that want her.

Lily, oh my sweet lily. Lily is from the states, California actually and she's in love with vans. For a white girl, she's pretty developed, actually in all honesty, everyone in our group is. Lily has medium light brown wavy hair and green eyes. She puts herself out there and but she kinda tries too hard sometimes.

And then there's me. I guess I'm kinda tall, I'm 5'7 and I guess I'm pretty... I have dark brown eyes, straightish brown-black hair and----

"TRISH OH MY GOD STOP DAYDREAMING YOU'RE MAKING ME SLEEPY" Lily says, no.  more like, yells.

"shut up" I say while smiling, she always makes me laugh.

Shortly after we've all eaten, the bell rings annoucing we all have to go to our afternoon classes which luckily for me, only includes World Language and C.P Law.

I make my way to World Language and take my usual seat, except now there's something different. See, I'm in World Language: Spanish, and there are tables and stools where everyday we do an activity that involves real-life situations that happen in Spain.

Anyways, I normally sit next to this Colombian girl named Melissa, but instead in her place is the one and only Gianmarco Solano. Gianmarco is from Madrid, Spain and came here two years ago. Gianmarco is a soccer player, and he plays for the school team. He has dark brown hair that's always styled, beautiful blue eyes, and a tall musucal build. So, yeah it came to me as a surprise when I found him sitting next to me.

Grunting, I sit down and speak up, " Hi, uh Melissa normally sits there"

Turning his head from his paper, "Not anymore, Mrs. Castil switched us, guess you're stuck with me now" he says smirking as he winks at me.

Defeated, I grab a pencil from my bag and begin the Do Now.

C.P law goes pretty quick and before I know it, I'm in my dorm room falling into my bed. My school schedule is pretty easy, I only have five classes in total, those being;

Breakfast 7:30 a.m
Morning Classes
Geometry 8:00 a.m
*bell*
A.P English 9:00 a.m
*bell*
Current Events 10.00 a.m
*bell*
Lunch 11:00 a.m
*bell*
World Language 12:30 p.m
*bell*
C.P Law 1.00p.m
*bell*
End of school

Students may travel around campus for activities until 8:30. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m. Curfew is at 10:33

I look over my schedule and I smile because this year, I've got a nice schedule.

However, I am exhausted so I close my eyes and decide to take a nap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note-
So, I'm starting at new book. Updates are every Friday so add it to your library! I hope you enjoy Friends! This is a little sneak-peak, but it will be ready for each week. Have suggestions? Comment! Have something to say? Comment! Love the book? Like it it! Can't wait for the next update? Add it to your library!
Okay guys bye,
-Hannah