Chapter 2

*ping ping*

The sound of my phone had awaken me from my nap. Opening my eyes, I reach for the phone to find 5 missed calls from Lily and 7 texts from her, too.
Lily: Hey running a little late here, hurry!
Sent 29 minutes ago
Lily: Trish! Hurry omg I'm about to leave you!
Sent 25 minutes ago
Lily: TRISH. UP. COME ON. MEET ME I'M LEAVING
Sent 20 minutes ago
Lily: Trish, hello?!?
Sent 15 minutes ago
Lily: Get down here to my room in 3 minutes or I'm leaving
Sent 10 minutes ago
Lily: Forget it
Sent 9 minutes ago

Crap. Crap. Crap. I forgot I was meeting with Lily for the city at 5. Seeing the time, its already 5:30 and we were suppose to leave half hour ago.

Crap.

Dialing, Lily's number, she picks up on the second ring;

"HELLO?!? " She says into the phone

"Hey omg I am so sorry, I fell asleep and completely forgot." I respond, so fast, I'm really just rushing the words from my mouth.

"It's fine. I decided to stay in anyway, so if you want, come down" she replies monotonely.

"Alright be there in 10"I say and hang up.

I got to my closet, where I look for something to change into. I had to change out of my stuffy shirt.

I decide on my gray leggings and an oversized sweater that reads: IDЯC

I pull my hair into a messy bun and slip on my uggs, I grab my phone and dorm key and leave.

Lily lives in the dorm floor beneath me with Mia.

I push the elevator for the down button and when the elevator opens, I find myself locking eyes with Gianmarco.

His luscious blue eyes meet mine, and for a second I forget how to breath. That is, until the elevator almost shuts on me. Quickly, hopping in, I stand next to Gianmarco before he asks which level.

"Uh five please" I say as he presses five.

The 30 second elevator trip is dead silent as the only thing you could hear is the Academy's theme song play.

When the elevator opens, I quickly step out and make my way to Lily's dorm. On the first knock, she opens the door to reveal a mascara stained face Lily with a tissue box in her hand and an icecream bucket in another.

"What happened? " I ask, looking around to see Mia nowhere in sight, "And where's Mia? "

Slumping herself on her bed, Lily explains, "Just as I was getting ready to go up to your dorm, I get a text from Jake. He... he doesnt want to be with me anymore" she says between sobs. " and Mia went out with her boyfriend just before this happened. "

I hug her and she muffles cries into my shoulder, " It's okay babe, its going to be okay"

I get up and go to the minifridge to find some other food.