Chapter 3

I don't own Fairytail
**********************
Igneel shook his head."You forgot him again?*Sigh*He's not going to be happy." Natsu, who some how got down from the ceiling, shouted"Oi! Who's Fin? Is he another weakling like you?" Travis clenched his fist in anger. He was about to argue, but Igneel grabbed his shoulder and shook his head. He sighed and crossed his arms. "Why should I tell you that, pinky?" He said in a aggravated tone.

Natsu mumbled something then walked towards Lissana. "We need to find him before it becomes lat-" Igneel was cut off by a black and white colored exceed flying towards him. The exceed landed crying into his shirt."You guys *sob* left me *sob* so I got lost." Travis scratched the back of his head and smiled nervously."Sorry 'bout that Fin. I'll try not to do it again, ok?"

"You said that 456 times already." He said still sobbing. Travis sweat-dropped."So you been counting,Hun?" Natsu mumbled something under his breath."So, he is a weakling." As Travis heard that he snapped. When he started walking towards Natsu with a killing intent, he was stopped by Fin.

"Oh, I see you've stopped crying, now move so I can kill him." Travis said what anger. "What has he ever done to you?""He hurt my mate and my prided." Igneel's face was full of confusion."But you don't have pride." He stated. This comment made Travis Go into a corner and sulk. The out of nowhere a sly smirk appeared on Fin's face.

Fin flew over to Natsu."Let's play a game." He giggled creepily."Is this game for weaklings because if it is, I'm not playing?""No, I'll bet you'll like this game. It involves fighting!" Natsu perked up."Fighting! Who will I get to fight? I hope it's that dork over there." He said pointing to Travis."Oh, you'll get to fight him after you beat me." Fin stated in with a goofy smile. Natsu laughed like a maniac." This will be a piece of cake. You're on, but I gotta yarn you, I won't hold back."