Tina's Flashback

*Flashback*

I felt the claws of the Weevil tear into my face. I let out a cry of pain as I fired blindly into the air. I couldn’t do it anymore. I dropped to the ground knowing this was how I was to die. I heard footsteps come over to me. I tried to open my eyes to figure out who it is. I couldn’t! It was like.... like someone had stapled them shut. I felt someone lean down and feel at my neck.

Get away you dirty Weevil! I thought.

“God no Tina. She can’t be. Jack please tell me that she isn’t!” I heard a voice.

Shelly. No I’m not dead. I’m right here. Please get Mariah! Jack don’t you dare say that I’m dead!

“Mariah come here! Tina’s hurt!”

I heard someone running over. I felt the ground shift as someone went down on their knees and felt at my neck.

“There.... there’s no pulse. She isn’t breathing!”

There was a sharp pain in my chest. Like a thousand nails going into my chest. Air! There’s air!

“Jack there isn’t any point in doing CPR she’s gone!” I heard Mariah scream.

Someone screamed out no. I think it was Shelly.

“Jack do something! She can’t die! I love her please!” Shelly screamed.

All I could hear was disembodied voices. I couldn’t tell who was who. The only person that stood out was Shelly and Jacks.

“Shelly we need to go. We will come back for her later. We have to. It’s the Torchwood way.”

No, Jack don’t leave me! I’m still alive! I’m not dead! I shouted in my head.

Why couldn’t I move? Why couldn’t I speak? I was going to die here all by myself.

By the time I felt close to death. Well as close as I could get, I finally heard footsteps coming towards me.

They are finally here. I get to go die in a cold metal box.

There was the sensation of flying as someone picked me up. I felt the air rush past my face as I went up.

Time to go and see the light? Maybe I will see my dad, and my mom. Maybe it will be a better place than here?

I felt the movement of the car. It felt like it was forever of a drive. By the time we stopped and they pulled me out, I figured I would be dead by then. I was wrong. The table was cold. Like ice cold. I felt my face being cleaned, my hair being brushed.