Reader (female)'s POV

PART 1 (Troy's POV)
https://my.w.tt/3gaYLLZCW1

God I hate this place. All these damn jockies and dumbasses alike seem like nothing but stale bread left out by some phony at a bakery. I thought life would actually get better once I got here, but nope. Just some more shitters trying to impress everyone because some guy managed to get weed before someone else. Potheads like, what was that guy's name? Jasmine? Jackson? I don't know, nor do I care. Point is, potheads like him are pretty much the essence of this place. Just a bunch of edgelords trying to prove a "point".

Maybe I'm just a bit irritated. Am I salty because Mrs Math called out my name and someone responded " 'Reader (female)?' Did your parents have a stroke on your birth certificate or something" ? Yes, yes I am salty. At least there was this kinda cute dumbass who answered "12" to the question on the board. He seems nice. I actually saw him at the party earlier, but he was hanging with the potheads. I don't have a problem with weed, but I'm just worried he's gonna be another bland, stale, piece of bread, somehow made out of weed. Eventually he saw me and just sort of, ran away? Doesn't matter though, cause I saw him again 10 minutes later vomiting all over the couch, and you fucking know I had to get a pic. So, I didn't drink, didn't smoke, any of that shit. I just sorta vibed.

It's Monday now.

It was free block, and I was walking down to main hall to mess around for a bit, when I saw him. I didn't even know who this guy was, but he's already made an impression on me. So, I decide to see why that might be.

I walk up to him. "Hey" I say. "HEY" he responds. It was pretty damn obvious that I've either seemed to startle him, or I might've interrupted something important. Hopefully the first one. Doesn't matter really, he was still startled, and was even cuter up close.
"I took a picture of your dumbass when you drank too much booze back at that party" I say. "Uhhhh what are you talking about?" he asks nervously. God this guy is cute. I decided to show him the pics I took of him vomiting alllll over the couch at the party. He's pretty damn embarrassed. I could tell by his blushed cheeks. He looked at me and said "Heh, why were you taking pics of me?" Now it was my turn to blush. "Cause you were dumbass". I could tell this guy was pretty embarrassed by how he was talking. Alongside with the way his eyes seemed worried, the way his face seemed clear, how his posture was nervous but appealing, the way his eyes twinkled as I showed him the photo, the way I got distracted by the tint of blue and green in those eyes, the way his smile seemed so infectious and could make the worst of days shine the brightest, and how it all worked together to be a part of something that seemed so dumb yet so gorgeous at the same time.... all that dumb embarrassing bullshit.

"Uh huh, sure that's me?" he asks. Is this guy really just plain old stupid? "Of course it is, dumbass" I respond. Maybe this is why I don't make friends very easily. "Nuh huh, you got it all wrong, let me see" he said, as he proceeds to FUCKING GRAB MY PHONE OUT OF MY HANDS. "DICKHEAD" I shout. "GIVE IT BACK". He then deletes the damn picture, for good, and tosses my phone back to me. "The hell was that for?" I ask. "Can't let that pic go anywhere" he responds, with a smirk.
The bell rang, and our business was finished. "Alright, I gotta go to Bio, see ya later asshat" I say. He tries to call out, "Hey wait, what's your na-" but I can't hear him cause I'm already trying to get to my damn class.

As I'm walking through the halls though, I can't help but think back to that smirk. When my mom was around, she told me about how there would be this time in my life. That there's gonna be some guy, gal, or whoever that's gonna be able to do the dumbest shit and be the biggest annoyance, yet even after all that, the only thing I'll be able to focus on is their face and their smile.
What a bunch of bullshit. The only thing my smile made anyone do was fucking leave my dad and I.

Why is it Tuesday? Why can't it be some other day? Tuesday is the peak of heightened mediocrity, fuck that.

I wonder if I get to see him today. Actually, scratch that, I know I will, it's a Gold day, which means Math with him. How did he make such a pisspoor class like math a class I'm actually excited for? Heh, maybe just because I want to hear him say "tWeLvE" again.
It's finally time for math, and goddamn does everyone look bored out of their goddamn minds. It's the power of fucking Tuesday, I'm telling you! I sat behind him again, not sure why, just felt like it. Not much happened, not much was discussed, I just got pissed at the problems because I wish all variables would just evaporate for a minute so they could all be replaced with his face. What the fuck am I thinking?
We got to the end of class, and we were about to head out. I didn't talk to him, but damn I wish I did. I wish I started out by asking him for help or something on a problem, and then we could ramble on some more like yesterday. Whatever. I watch him walk out the door, when suddenly he trips over some backpack left by one of the shitty potheads, and falls flat on his damn face. He gets up, has a bloody nose, probably broken, and no one has any idea what to do with this kid other than stare at him.

Fucking dumbass.

(part 3 coming soon)