Cast List

Miklia's P.O.V.

        It had been a week since the auditions and the cast list isn't out yet. I was really nervous because I did want a part in this musical, but what if they don't give me a part. If I don't get a part, I bet Symonne would never let me live it down. Sorey was getting nervous too because he wants the main guy part and I try to reassured him that he'll get the part he wanted; Sorey told me the same thing for me whenever I'm nervous about the cast list, which helped a little.

        Anyway, it was a Wednesday and Sorey and I were in school; I was still worried about the cast list but Sorey kept reassuring me that everything would be fine. While Sorey and I walked down the hall to get to home-room, we both saw a bunch of people being crowded around a billboard. I saw Symonne in front of us, who was walking down the hall to until she stopped when she saw the crowded people.

        "What the heck is going on?" I heard Symonne ask herself; when someone moved away, I noticed one of the words on the list was: cast list. It's the cast list, it finally came out; "Sorey," I said, "it's the cast list, it's out." Sorey and I ran over to the billboard and I would've gotten to it first but Symonne, who must've heard us, pushed me out of the way, while saying, "out of the way!" I almost fell to the ground but Sorey managed to catch me.

           Looks like we'll have to wait our turn because Symonne pushed me out of the way. "No way," I heard Symonne yell, "it's a mistake!!" I then saw Symonne angrily walk out of the giant crowd and standing near a wall with a grumpy face. The crowd moved away a little so Sorey and I could see; when Sorey and I went to go check the cast list, I was shocked at what part I got while Sorey was shocked but happy about what part he got.

           Sorey got the part of Jack Kelly, who was the main character of the musical, and I got the part of the love interest, Katherine Plumber. I was really happy but worried at the same time; oh boy, Symonne is not going to like that. I went to see what part Symonne got and it said that Symonne got the part of Snyder. I started to remember that not many boys auditioned for the show, so maybe they had to give some of the girls a boy part.

             Before I could say anything, Sorey picked me up and spun me around while saying, "we got the parts we wanted!!" I was a bit surprised but then smiled a little; when he put me back on the ground, he pulled me back into a tight hug. I hugged him back and while I hugged him, I noticed Symonne get angry before she stormed away. I felt a little sorry for her but I was also worried because now, she's going to try to do something against me.

Symonne's P.O.V.

               I stormed away when I saw Sorey hug the girl, right in front of me. Not only did that girl get the main part but she's also being lovey-dovey with my future boyfriend. I stormed into a hallway that had no one in it and I didn't care, so long as that stupid girl is away from me. Oh boy, is she going to get it; when I get my hands on her, she'll be dead before she knows it.

               I punched a locker with all my might, which made a loud noise, but I didn't care if someone saw me punch a locker. "Uh, if you're going to rage," I heard someone say, "then you do it outside." I looked over to see Lunarre standing there, with a bunch of papers. "Do I look like I care?" I asked in a sarcastic voice and Lunarre said, "no, but the school will." "Ugh, whatever," I said annoyed and Lunarre asked, "let me guess, you didn't get the main part."

             "No, Sorey and the stupid little girl got both the main parts," I said angrily, "which means they'll kiss on stage and be romantic as heck." "I told you that you might not get the part you wanted," Lunarre said and I said, "I only lost that part because I voice cracked and the stupid girl has a voice of an angel."

              "Wait, really?" Lunarre asked and I said, "yeah, which makes me really mad." "Ok Symonne," Lunarre said, "your jealously is getting too far, just calm down." "I will not calm down," I said angrily, "she's going to make Sorey's and her relationship known and permanent." "Symonne-" Lunarre said until I interrupted her by yelling, "shut the heck up!" Lunarre became quiet and the whole hallway went silent.

                I then calmed down and asked, "did you find anything on the girl?" "Actually, yes," Lunarre said, "but I won't give you the papers until you keep your promise." "Alright, what do you want me to do?" I asked and Lunarre said, "call the principal and tell him that you made a mistake, so, he should bring back Maltran Marlind." "Oh alright, fine," I said and called the principal. I made sure to say what to say to the principal and the principal told me that he'll be the girl back to school. I thanked him and hung up the phone.

              "There, I've done your stupid job," I said and held my hand out for him to give me the part. Lunarre gave me the papers then asked, "what are you going to do to this girl?" "What I do to every girl that talks to Sorey," I said, "make sure that Sorey is wrong about her and he should only date me." "Alright, but if this goes wrong, I have nothing to do with it," Lunarre said and walked out of the hallway. I looked at the papers and smiled when I found out more about this stupid girl; oh this girl will finally feel my wrath of what she did, and she'll never forget this.