Athour's note

Ok. Before this story starts here some information you need to know about the storybots.

Beep- She's a happy 16 year old teenage girl and a leader of team 341B. She loves to go on adventures in the outer world but hates showing fear especially around Bang. Though she can get scared and frustrated easily.

Bang- He's a calm 17 year old teenage boy who likes to impress Beep most of the time. Whenever Beep's scared, frustrated, sad, or doesn't feel safe Bang always tries to calm her down.

Bing- He's an excited and hyper 13 year old teenage boy who loves eating sugary foods. He sometimes is a little impatient asking if their there yet which gives Beep a headache.

Bo- She's a caring 19 year old teenage girl who loves almost everything. And she's almost hyper as Bing.

Jazz- She's a kind 10 year old girl who's always helping her friends. Especially if they feel upset.

Jet- He's a silly 9 year old boy who likes making jokes. He's also the youngest of the group and can be overprotective to Bing.

Jack- He's a loving 16 year old teenage boy who loves to be impressed all the time.

Ash- she's a music loving 17 year old teenage girl who loves listening to rock music. But most of all she loves her sister, Beep.

Alex- He's a shy 18 year old teenage boy who doesn't really talk much. Though he's very talkative around Jazz.