Atlanta✞

"Rubi let me holla at you." I tell her and we into the living her sitting me standing. "I wasn't gonna tell you this cause I thought we were gonna break up." I start and she bites her lips nodding.

"Yo uncle offered me to be a manager at his shop in Atlanta and I'm thinking about taking it." I tell her. She nods again.

"So you want to?" She asks me. "Yeah and I want you to come with me." I tell her. She shakes her head this time. "I can't do that baby my clients are here we don't know nobody out there." She tells me. "Just think about it I'm going on two weeks and you're coming." I tell her without asking.

"Ugh. Fine I can't go right away tho give me a couple months if you can stay away from me that long." She laughs. I knew she'll do it.

"Cool so while you here we can be getting our stuff together. Pookie got a condo we can stay in until I get us a place." I tell her. She nods. I smile at her damn I love her. Shit is good but it's not the same after the whole cheating thing. It's only been 3 days and Rubi hasn't talked to her sister since. Maybe these months away would be good for us.

"I'm bout to call Pookie." I lean down and give her a peck before going to my room.

Rubi doesn't have house for real we were actually pretty quick to move in with each other considering we've only been dating for 6 months. She lived with her dad and brothers but you know how that is then her sister but her sister couldn't keep a house so she moved in with me after 3 months of dating. It was a stay as long as you need thing we'll find you a place but here we are 3 months later living together. I pay the bills and she buys groceries and keeps up with the house.

Pookie wasn't surprised that we were gonna be coming to Atlanta. I packed most of my clothes that could fit in the only suitcases I had. I then went to wash my dirty clothes packing those. I'll have to get movers to drive my shit there. I put all my jewelry together and put it in the suitcase I was taking with me. I was taking 1 and then a smaller bag. I packed early so my lazy ass wouldn't wait until last minute to actually do it.

The two weeks flew past and Rubi is dropping me and my little brother Deshae off at the airport. My parents kicked him out because he got expelled from school for bringing a weapon and I'm all he got. Little nigga only in the 10th grade and moving away in the middle of the school year. I'm gone put him into a school right away and make him get a job.

When we pull up in front of the airport Deshae quickly hops out and goes to the trunk. "I'm gonna miss you baby." Rubi whines pouting her bottom lip.

"You'll see me soon and we'll talk everyday I promise." I give her a kiss. "I'm still gonna miss you." I kiss down her neck over the marks I gave her last night. "When you look at these you'll think of me." I smile. "Boy Shut up." She swats my hand away but I grab hers and kiss it. "Hurry the fuck up damn." Deshae calls standing at the window with ours bags and a pillow around his neck. "I'm gone call you when I get to the apartment." I tell her giving her one last kiss. She nods. "I love you Rubi." I smile holding her hand. "I love you too." I open the door then turn around to her. "Don't miss me too much okay?" I blow a kiss at her. "Bye Rubes thanks for the ride." Deshae says to her giving me my luggage.

"Man hurry up pussy can't be too good." He tells me smiling. "You wouldn't know nothing bout no good pussy bitches in yo grade shit don't even get wet yet." I tell him walking in. "Shut up I'm not tryna hear that shit. Aye you ever fucked on a plane?" He asks me. "What?" I ask back. This kid on something gotta be. "You never heard of the mile high club?" He laughs when I shake my head.

When we finally get on the plane Deshae gives me a stank face when we sit down. "What?" I ask him. "Why the fuck we not in first class?" He asks a little too loudly getting us looks from the other passengers. I'm getting tired of this kid already. "Deshae don't be on no bullshit or I'm gone send yo ass back to Detroit and have you sleeping under a damn freeway bridge." I tell him and he shuts up. "Talking bout some damn first class fuck do you got first class money?" It's still quiet. "Yeah that's what I thought." He waves his hand at me tuning me out.