TWO

"what do you want, toga?"

the blonde licked her lips seductively and turned to mess with the glass decor on the shelves, "i can't come here to talk to a friend?"

bakugo grunted, "fuck off," and watched her closely for a potential attack. she continued to idly pace around the room, yellow eyes grazing over small trinkets and paintings from the previous owner in the moonlit living room with sober interest.

"i like the place, ground zero," she purred. "it suits you."

"the hell's that supposed to mean?"

her head whipped over to him with that piercing grin, "it's so boring!"

bakugo slowly brought his hands behind him which were beginning to spark orange and yellow, "i'll give you ten seconds to get the fuck out of here without a hassle or we do it the hard way."

toga giggled eerily and brought herself closer to the blonde. her breasts pushed up against his chest and her face shifted into an innocent smile. "you always like to do things the hard way anyway, don't you katsuki?"

he pushed her off, caught off guard by the approach.

"don't call me that," he growled.

toga blinked with the surprise of resistance. bakugo looked like his shit meter was reaching it's max so it was about time to cut to the chase,

"alright then hear me out," she said, suddenly serious, and dusting her shoulders where bakugo had pushed her. "you've been doing hero work for how long now? four years? and where has it gotten you? you've been kicking asses and being protector of the city or something like that but you haven't felt any more useful to society or successful to yourself. you've always been the best in your eyes but the world doesn't seem to think so..." the girl grabbed the remote off the coffee table and clicked onto the television screen where deku's bright face lit up the screen.

bakugo stared into the blue light dimly.

"the top hero deku has saved yet another city from tragedy! we're so lucky to have supers like him around to protect us from evils. last night, twenty-two year old number one hero saved a family of five from a runaway train with outstanding work on preserving the..."

"except, you aren't fighting for it anymore," toga continued. "you've lost what made you want to be a hero in the first place. and what was that old all might saying, 'you have to want to be the best to be a hero?' something like that. we notice more than you think. that fighting spirit's gone... at least for hero work-"

"we?"

"who do you think?"

"what do you want, toga?"

"join us."

/////

it's short but i'm tired
ily 💞 check out my benjey fic
'loco' ^^