In trouble?

I was called to the office, but for what? Usually when the principal calls u your in trouble. I walked down the hall from my home room class which was a cycle in my school. I had theatre, which was right across from the office. With my heart beating rapidly I walked in the office.
"Hi are you Rowen Blanchard" asked the secretary.
"Yes" I replied with a smile.
She sent me to the principals office.as I walked in I saw a boy. He was pretty cute. Actually really cute!
The principal pulled me aside.
"So Rowen this is Aaron. He's new to the school and he's a hip hop dancer, and his parents wanted him to be guided by someone who could be good friends with him. I chose you because I've know u for a while now and your a great student so do you mind staying with Aaron until he gets The hang of things here" she asked
My principals name was Mrs.Nina. She was very sweet I had her as a principal in elementary and now in high-school.
"Yea sure" I replied with a smile while I was nodding. I mean why would I mind he was sooooo cute!😍
"Ok great well I'll let u two get to know each other for a little while but then you have to go back toMy class" she said
"Hey I'm Aaron joanis" he said. His voice was perfect.
"Hi, I'm Rowen Blanchard"i said.
After about a minute of talking we went back to home room. We had all classes together so I could help him around.
I went up to my home room teacher mrs.smith and told her. She brought me and Aaron up to introduce him.
"Everyone meet Aaron joanis, he is new to the school" said mrs.smith.
None of the guys laughed at him or said anything but all of the girls starred and smiled. Of coarse they would like him. I mean he was cute but I didn't want him to know I liked him.
We decided to sit all the way in the back. All my friends n Sabrina starred at me. I pulled out my phone trying to hide it and texted her.
To:baaaeee(Sabrina)❤️✨
I have to help him around Mrs.Nina said to.
From:baaaeee(Sabrina)❤️✨
Ohhhh I see he cute.
I rolled my eyes and laughed. I heard Aaron laugh a little too. Then I knew he saw the txt.
"I'm not nosy I promise just tempting when I'm trying to get know someone" said Aaron.
"Ha I hope so" I replied laughing.
|hey Guys this is he first time u actually hear from me the writer lol hope u guys enjoy I'll be updating soon.❤️|