the failed prank

So today you wanted to prank your boyfriend because lately he has been pranking you a lot.

so you  wanted revenge so you did i'm in love with someone else me prank and wanted to post it on youtube . 

"hey lovebugs welcome back today i going to prank b/n that i'm in love someone else".

"okay so i'm going to hide the camera in the bedroom"

you said and looked at the camera before going upstairs and hiding the camera in some clothes that was on the floor.

"okay guys he just text me saying he just pulled up in the driveway.. " 

*door to bed room open's*

"where you going to prank me y/n" b/n asks catching you in your act

"how did you know" you said

"babe when i texted you i got a notification that you went live" b/n says while holding back a smile.

Y/n stands in confusion for a minute "really..i thought i was recording a video not a live" she rushes over to pick up the camera that was recording everything.

You and b/n wrap things up with an outro laughing at what happened earlier. As you put the camera on the table b/n starts a new conversation.

"Y/n you know i love you right" b/n says with a smirk y/n takes
a second to respond.

"You do don't you" y/n says mischievously with a small slime on her face.

"I can even show you how much i do"  b/n says as he slowly start to kiss your arms.

We all know what happened next right.
_________________________________
Hey hope you liked it.