Moving

Alfred hummed as he packed his shirts into his suitcase. He couldn't believe that they found him. Arthur was alive and safe!

Vash walked in watching Alfred carefully. "Are you ok?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He asked looking up at him.

"Because you just found Arthur who is now a teenager again with no memory of you." He pointed out.

Alfred just smiled. "Yeah but he's safe and alive. He may not remember me but he also doesn't remember the pain he went through when his wings were torn off."

"But what if whoever ripped off his wings is still after him?"

"I'll kill em."

"Father, be serious about this. Arthur could be in real danger."

Alfred sighed. "Vash I know you're worried but there's nothing we can do about it right now. Truth is I'm crazy worried. That's why I'm going to live in the human world and watch over him. If all goes well we'll capture the culprit and ruin whatever their plan is. Maybe get Arthur's memories back in the process."

Vash glared at him but knew Alfred was right. "We're done packing." He said and left.

Alfred watched him leave before finishing his packing. Vash was too rash these days. He had to learn to take his time with things. If he did he would see new paths to different possible futures.

When he finished packing his clothes Alfred picked up his suitcase and opened a portal to his new home. It was a decent sized apartment with three bedrooms. Vash had his own apartment next door so no one would have to share a room.

Lily could be heard humming as she set up her room. Vash was in Peter's room setting his things up for him.

Smiling Alfred used his magic to unpack everything. It only took a few minutes to have everything in the house set up.

Lily came out smiling. "Papa I finished my room. Can I go outside to the park across the street?"

Alfred nodded. "Go ahead Lilyflower!"

"Thank you Papa." She thanked and ran out the apartment.

Alfred smiling watching her go. He knew that she would make a lot of friends at her new school. Maybe she could get Arthur to come over.

Sitting on the couch Alfred sighed and closed his eyes. The chances of his plan working was small but it was still possible. He just had to try with all his might.

Looking out the window he couldn't help but notice how little light there was in this world. There was darkness everywhere he looked. People had become so corrupt. Everything was about money and life goals. The days of family and friends were disappearing.

Taking out a cigarette he lit it and inhaled the much needed air he needed. Being the ruler of Hell could really be a pain. Smoking all the time was a pain. And Ivan made sure it was that way too.

'Ivan really can be an ass sometimes.'

~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Sorry for the filler chapter. Kinda got writer's block. :/