Twenty Seven

"Fuck....."

I cursed under my breath as i fell on the stairs way back to my office,my leg was fully bruised,i cried,thankfully the guard saw me and rushed me to the hospital....

"Ms.Kim....your leg is fully fractured,you need to stay here at the hospital for a few months.."

I looked dpwn and sighed,im alredy afraid of what will Jungkook react,i need to calm.....it my fault afterall...

Few mins after,i heard the door open,it was Jungkook with the maknae line,his eyes if full of worry and sorrow....

"Hyemi!!"

He shoted rushing towards me,he couldn't even touch nor hug me,he just stared at me....

"Jungkook....i-i.."

"Hyemi.....what did you do?"

He asked so worried and concern,i bit my lip and sighed,i told him everything...

"Hyemi..."

He called,i turn my head not looking at him,tears...start to build up...i made him woried did i?....

"Jwesonghabnida....."

I mumble,he held my hand,i turn my head and looked at him so down..

"Im just.....worried okay?"

He hugged me so so tight,im so thankful i met him,he cared fir me so much,he is precious,i dont even wanna try to hurt him....not even a little..

"Im sorry..."

"Hyemi!"

Someone shout,its was my mom,Jungkook stood up and hugged on of them,they looked at me...

"Im sorry..."

She just smiled amd hugged me,my father was just talking with Jungkook...

"It wasn't your fault sweetie..."

My mom hugged me,Jungkook and dad walk up to us smiling still have that eyes of worry..

"How would you stay here Hyemi? We'll be the one who will pay the bills.."

I smiled,as i was about to open my mouth,Jungkook cutted me..

"Ah....Auntie Uncle...i'll pay the bills...my responsibility"

My dad looked at him,i was so shock at his answer,my mom stood up and ruffle his hair...

"No need to Ju-"

"Auntie.....i'll do it,i promise to take care of Hyemi....."

My mom looked at me,i nod at her,she hugged Jungkook and left,members are also entering inside,Ae sook isn't here,she is in abroad right now for a buisness meeting...

"Jungkook....why the hell are you so....sweet"

I smiled,his worried eyed left and now replaced with soften one,looking at me he smiled...

"Cause im your candy"

Cheesy~