Introduction

Welcome to The Cover Factory!

Making covers in my free time is something I enjoy doing! So why not make covers for people who actually need it!

I won't ask much from you but there are are a few things I'd like to point out!
You may call these RULES...

I won't ask much from you but there are are a few things I'd like to point out! You may call these RULES

RULE #1
~You must follow me! It would be checked, so please make sure to do that!

RULE #2
~You must have patience! I may be doing a couple of requests at a time so you must have patience to receive yours!

RULE #3
~If you actually do use my cover, you'd have to give me redit of some sort to show your appreciation! At least! This will be checked as well!

RULE #4
~ No shop hopping! Don't request for a cover else where and request another here as well! I have every right to deny you if I see you did that!

That's about it! Not much right? Super simple!

FORM
Below is the form to be filled to request for a cover! Try to be as specific as possible so that I know exactly what you want!

Title:

Author:

Subtitle(if any):

A short summary of the book:

Any other specifications (face claim, theme, colours etc.) :

Genre:

Followed?:

Tags (at least 2):

Please fill the forms properly and accurately in order to make everything easier!

If you aren't specific enough, don't expect your cover to come out the way you expect it!

DISCLAIMER
*The pictures I would use may not be a 100% mine and the credit goes to the rightful owners!*

I'm not an expert in cover making so please take it easy on me!

I have every right if I want to deny your request.

One thing I want you to feel free about is:
~If I don't make your cover to your satisfaction, feel absolutely free to point it out so I can remake it!

*But ask in a polite manner, and you'd have it remade just for YOU! Rudeness won't be TOLERATED!

Another is:
~Please make sure you use the covers I make because I spend time on them! It would be really unfair to not use them after I have made them!

With all this being said, comment below your forms and let the machines in the FACTORY get to work!

Lots of love,
~K