The house

A few hours later, we alas make it to Aunt Denise's and Uncle Sam's house. Getting our things inside actually was not hard. We didn't have that much things, to be honest. What else do you expect from such an on-the-go family? Though, as soon as we walked in we were attacked with hugs and cheek-kisses. Gushing, and gushing, and laughing, and all that adult stuff was going on between my mom, aunt and uncle. I was about to just ask where my room was, so I can just skip the whole welcome party and start unpacking with the time I had before mom decided it was time to move again, but I knew better.

"Oh! Anna, dear!" Aunt Denise exclaimed, sending her attention my way, something I definitely did not like. "What a lovely little woman you are becoming!" I heard Adam snicker behind me, and I would kick him if I can find a way to make it look like an accident. Before I can say anything, Aunt Denise forced me into a tight hug. Finally, whenever I could no longer breathe, she pulled away, and gave me a big kiss on my cheek. "I haven't seen you since you were eight years old, on Christmas! And now soon you will be turning..." 

"Thirteen." I informed her. "Adam, too." I added. Adam shot a glare at me, and then I realized what I had gotten him into.

"Oh... There's my special little man!!" She exclaimed, once again. "Hi, Aunt Denis." He greeted, flashing his charming smile, that could get him whatever her wanted. I always wondered why I couldn't smile like Adam, I looked exactly like him. Well, a lesser good looking version of him, actually, and of course, a girl version of him. But all in all, a lot like him. Yet, my smile, however can scare Satan himself away. I rolled my eyes at this, I couldn't help it. It was just really unfair. "How are you, I've missed you since last Christmas! Have you gotten handsomer, young man?" She gushed.

"Well, I don't know about that, but I would like to thank you about that educational video game you had bought for me that year! I still enjoy it, to this day!" He told her, pulling it out of his bag. That little... He has never even played that video game in his life! And look, now he was winning Aunt Denise over just for being a sneaky little liar. Though, Aunt Denis's eyes still twinkled, and she beamed. "Oh my, I just knew you would adore it! You are such a charming young man! Even more so then the last time I have seen you!" She gushed some more. "Thank you, Aunt Denise. Though, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course, honey." Aunt Denise replied. "Where is our rooms?"

__________________________________________

Finally, we were in our room, unpacking our things. It wasn't all peaches and cream, though, three people were sharing this room. Me, my brother, and our cousin Kylie, who hadn't been home yet. She was at her dance class. Did I mention that she was 12, like me and Adam? A year younger, though, but still a girl of my age. She was blonde and gorgeous, and a wonderful dancer. According what aunt Denise tells my mom via phone call, anyway. I knew it was going to be hard to feel comfortable in my own "home", now. Because in case you haven't caught on before, I'm not exactly the social butterfly. The room isn't so bad though. Besides being super girly already, since it was actually Kylie's room, it was pretty big, and it was like we each had our own personal side of the room. It wasn't as if we had to share a bed or anything. Now THAT would have been awkward.

"Ah, man, this room is gross!" Adam said with a sigh. "The walls are freaking pink!"

"Samon" a voice said at the door, startling both me and Adam.

"The walls are samon." It was to our surprise, Kylie.