Drunk

Veronica's POV

"So, Veronica, looks like you have a new love interest." I was sitting in the students lounge by myself. I turned and saw Jughead. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "What's it to you?" I asked. "Nothing. Nothing. Just that you moved on pretty fast." He said. I looked back at him. "Okay, if your here to talk about my relationship just leave." I said. "I was just asking. I've just never seen anyone get over someone that fast." I scoffed. "Whatever, Jones." I said.

Truth is I'm not over him. I still love him but I can't tell him that. He called me a bitch. Is it because he's still used to making arguements out of everything with Betty. What if that's it. How dumb that would make me feel.

"Fine. I'll leave." "Good. Bye-bye." I said.

"What was that all about?" Cheryl asked. "What with Jughead?" I asked. "No, this morning in the halls with Sweet Pea." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh, my God." I mumbled. "Are you two a thing now?" Toni asked. I shrugged. "I don't know." I said. "What do you mean you don't know? You should be able to know." I stood up. "You know, I don't really feel like talking about this so I'm gonna go to class. I see you guys at home." I said and walked to my class.

Once school was over and I was back at Cheryl's, I was in the middle of doing homework when Toni came to my room. "Hey." She said. I turned to look at her. "Hey." I replied. "So Cheryl's having a party here tonight." "She is?" I questioned. She nodded. "Yep! Invited the whole school." I sighed. "The whole school?" I asked. "Relax. Parties are not Jughead's kind of scene. We won't be seeing him." She told me. "No, it's not Jughead." I told her. "Oh, then who is it?" I sighed again. "It's Sweet Pea, isn't it?" I nodded. "Do you not want him to come?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, I don't care if he does. He can I just... I don't know." She nodded. "Ah, confused." She said. I nodded. "Kind of." "Well, the party starts at seven, meaning kids will be drunk by nine and leaving by ten or leaving tomorrow morning. Come. You'll have a great time. Besides, you'll be able to loosen up and forget about the drama from past." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, okay." She smiled and left.

After a few hours later the party was starting. I started looking for Cheryl. When I did she was standing in the living room. "Hey, Cheryl, why are you having this party?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Because it's a Friday and we all need to loosen up." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. In gonna go get a drink." I said. "You do that."

There was a whole bunch of seventeen year olds just drinking. Including me. I didn't know how much I drank till it was about nine-thirty.

"Are you good?" I heard someone ask. I turned and saw Toni. "Yes, I'm fine." I said slurring my words. "No, you not. Come on let's get to your room." I pulled away from her. "No, I'm not going to my room. I just need to go outside and get fresh air." I just stumbling away from her.

I got outside and the cold breeze hit me. "This is just what I needed." I said to myself. I started walking away from the house. My drunk self, walking alone at night is not a good thing. Next thing I know I'm on the Southside and in the whyte wyrm. How did I get here so quick?

After a while of me still drinking shit which I know isn't good for me, but it doesn't matter. But after a while my drunk ass self ran into somebody. "Oh, sorry." I giggled. "You are very pretty." I looked up and saw Jughead. Even though I might be drunk I'm still gonna get annoyed with him. "Oh, it's just you." I said rolling my eyes. I started to walk off, but he stopped me. "Can I talk to you." I can tell he's slightly drunk too. I sighed. "Fine." "I'm sorry about being such an ass. I wanna make it up to you, but I..." he just looked at me in the eyes. He pulled me closer to him. I bit my lip a little. "But what?" I asked seductively in a drunken way. "But I don't think you'd want me to do that." He had his hands on my waist. "And what if I do?" I asked. He chuckled. "I could take you back to my trailer." He said. "I don't think I can do that." I said and he pushed me against the wall. "Why not? Because of Sweet Pea? Oh come on, we both know I know how to pleasure you more than he does. I know how to get you screaming my name and begging for it." This, getting my really drunk self turned on decided to moan lightly. "See. Like I said I know how to get to you." "Let's go, please?" I said. "Anything for you, princess." Then two drunk ex's went back to a trailer together.