Hyouzusa Christmas Headcanons

Since it's close to that time of year again, it's time to create some Christmas themed headcanons related to Hyouzusa! So here are some I thought of in a few seconds:

1. Hyoubu, knowing her spouse likes to play board games and read books often, tries to buy a new book and board game each year that Azusa wants. Not only does he buys the board games and books, he buys something very special for Azusa as well.

2. The Kyousuke kids being excited to open presents on Christmas Day. They go to sleep early so they won't be tired in the morning to open their gifts.

3. Hyoubu and Azusa kissing under the mistletoe. Hyoubu buys a lot of it but Azusa doesn't even question the fact he bought a bunch.

4. Lacie and her siblings making cookies for their father and mother.

5. Azusa and Hyoubu having to work together to reach the star on the top of the tree because they are short.

6. Azusa and the kids cook the best Christmas dinner, they decide to make Japanese styled curry with rice.

7. When Christmas approaches, it becomes quite joyful. Hyoubu is gifted with Japanese charm from Yugiri and Lacie/Marquis/and Murakami give a large painting of their parents. Hyoubu and Azusa give their kids presents as well. When Azusa gives her spouse his gift, it's a plush of her and Hyoubu could only smile with joy. Azusa hugs her spouse. Hyoubu tells Azusa that she got a surprise for her. Firstly, Hyoubu gives her the books and board games she wanted. Secondly, Hyoubu reveals Azusa's final gift; a heart necklace with a ruby gemstone on it. Hyoubu places the necklace around her neck saying to her, "Merry Christmas Azusa, I love you and I'll cherish this moment forever." Afterwards, Hyoubu kisses her forehead. Azusa could smile and cry tears of joy. She tells him that she loves him so much and will cherish this moment forever as well.

So that's the headcanons! I hope you liked it and now you excuse me, I'm going to cry because of headcanon number 7. ~