Epilogue

Heads up: This is long as fuck so take your time.

P.O.V: Kean

I sat down, panting hard.

"That was so tiring," I muttered breathlessly. "And painful."

"But it was good," Bucky said in between pants. "And fun."

I grinned. "Yeah, it was."

"One more round?"

I shook my head. "My head's dizzy. I don't think I can do this anymore."

He brought my head closer to him and made me rest on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry. We won't do this ever again."

"No, no. We can go again sometime soon. I just need a break."

"We won't do this again."

"Trust me, it was fun. It felt exhilarating but after that, which is right now, it feels exhausting. My body just feels so numb."

"Only the first time. The second time onwards isn't that bad."

"Yeah, I know. Which is why we'll go again."

"Calm down, okay? No need to rush into things."

"But you want to go for another round, right?"

"If you think that's what's going to make me happy, you're wrong. I don't want you to push yourself." He kissed me on my forehead, which made me feel better.

Suddenly, a wild Melissa came out of nowhere handing us giant margaritas. "FREE DRINKS!" she yelled.

A few heads turned, which made me want to shy away from her.

"Don't worry, that's just coke, not an actual margarita," she informed me.

"Thanks."

"So, how was your first roller coaster ride, Kean?"

"I need a break."

"Nope. There's no breaks when you're at Disneyland."

I groaned. "Where's Steve?"

"You called?" Steve asked, walking up to us with a bucket of caramel corn.

"Get your girlfriend out of here please. She's being a pain in the ass."

"How about no?" he replied with a cheeky grin.

"Come on, there's another ride that I want to go." Melissa grabbed my hands and dragged me along. I didn't really have much of a choice so I just followed her along. Steve couldn't stop smiling. Bucky held my hand in support.

"It's okay," he said but it was obvious that he was struggling to not laugh at my misery. I glared at him.

We went for a few more rides. Bucky was right, after the first round, the second one wasn't too bad. Moreover, the first had like three loops. The whole time, I was screaming like hell while Bucky put his hands in the air and whooped. For the last one, I just planted my face onto Bucky's thigh but I made sure to maintain my distance (ahem, if you know what I mean).

When we came down from the last ride, I wasn't that dizzy. I guess I got used to it. I wanted to go for more but I needed a quick break.

"Well, someone's looking excited," Bucky said, smiling.

I grinned. "Yeah, this is actually fun."

Suddenly, I had an amazing idea to troll some people. I've seen someone do it once in a viral video. "Follow me."

Steve, Melissa and Bucky followed me until we found Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. I asked Steve to help us take a quick selfie. As he was taking the selfie, I got down onto one knee and proposed to Minnie.