Chapter 2

When Sarah and Ryan got home they walked straight to the kitchen, where there mom was.

"Hi mom we're back" Sarah said as she was jumping with excitement.
"Hi, did you guys get something to eat" mom said smiling.
"Yup, I'm going to go to my room and get ready for bed, night."
"Good night, don't forget to brush your teeth" mom yelled to Sarah as she ran up the stairs.
As soon as Sarah was out of site, Ryan thought to himself I hope she will be ok in high school. Then he headed up stairs to his room after saying goodnight to mom. Soon after there mom went to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Goooood morning!" Sarah yelled as she jumped onto Ryan's bed to wake him up.
"Good morning Sarah" he said as he got out of bed.
Sarah was already dressed in the outfit Ryan picked for her. She jumped off his bed and ran down stairs to eat breakfast. Ryan quickly got dressed in the clothes Sarah picked and came down stairs.
"Ryan what time will the bus be here?"
"About 7:00" Ryan answered
"You guys better hurry it up it's already 6:50" mom said as she walked into the kitchen where they were eating scrambled eggs that John there neighbor/family friend made before he left for work.
"Ready" Sarah mumbled as she shoveled the last piece of scrambled eggs in her mouth and picked up her backpack. Ryan laughed and then picked up his backpack. Mom gave them both a hug before they walked to the bus stop.
"Race ya" Ryan smiles and started running. Then Sarah ran after him. They got to the bus stop just in time for the bus. Both of them sat on one bench set. Then it started, who's the new kid, I've never seen her before, Sarah rubbed her head. Her telepathy was kicking in again. Ryan realize what was up and sent her a thought, you ok do you want me to tell mom? She can also send thoughts so she thought, no I will be fine, as long as there's not a bunch of mad people at school I should be good. Sarah can also feel or sense others emotions she has learned how to sense their emotions without actually feeling them herself.
When they got to school Ryan started walking towards a group of people.
"Hey guys what's up" He called out to them.
"Your here!" Annabel or as her friends call her Ana ran and jumped into Ryan's arms. He spun hugging Ana his girlfriend. Then he stopped and set her down.
"OMG Sarah your here to" Ana squealed with what sounded like joy and ran and hugged her. Why is this brat here
"Hi, Ana you look really nice today" Sarah said with a fake smile.
"Benjy!" Sarah yelled then ran to Ryan's best friend that she had a crush on when she was 9.
"Hey Sarah, how have you been doin" said Benjy laughing at Sarah's excitement and giving her a hug. He thought of her like a little sister since he has been Ryan's best friend since 9th grade and they all became like siblings. After talking for a bit the school day started and everyone headed to their classes.