Revival of the Demon Clan

It was a clear day and Elizabeth was dressed up in a yellow dress. She ran in a certain direction, panting a bit as her heels tapped the cement floor.

She passed by people training, people talking in the town until she found the place she was looking for.

The Boar Hat.

She stopped running and smiled. “Sir Meliodas!” she exclaimed. 

Suddenly, everything turned pitch dark.

Elizabeth gasped and looked around, seeing nothing but black. “What just happened?”

She then heard a battle cry and turned around, seeing Meliodas having a fight with a silhouette of something that looked un-human.

It swung its sword, but Meliodas teleported behind it and kicked the back of its head. Something even bigger struck Meliodas back and he summoned the black markings on his arm.

Then something else started to fight Meliodas, both punching each other rapidly, but Meliodas punched it back.

Someone else punched Meliodas to the ground and smoke arose everywhere, making Elizabeth yelp.

“Sir Meliodas!” she screamed in fear, trying to run up to him, but something grabbed her arm.

She tried to escape from the black thing that had a strong grip on her, but it wouldn’t budge.

She turned back around and gasped, seeing more of the black silhouettes surrounding Meliodas.

He got up on his feet and panted.

One of them started to walk up to him.

“Sir Meliodas!” Elizabeth screamed. 

“I won’t let you hurt anyone else!”

“Never give up!” Meliodas shouted, clutching his hand into a fist. “Be strong…cause the Seven Deadly Sins are here! Revenge counter!” Meliodas screamed, giving the final blow on Hendrickson, ending him.

“Honestly, never a dull moment with you around!” Elizabeth said, crying into his chest.

“Elizabeth!” Meliodas called, hanging onto a rope ladder while Elizabeth looked out the huge window.

“Sir Meliodas!”

“So? You wanna come?” Meliodas asked, giving her a mischievous smirk. 

Elizabeth smiled and nodded. “Yes!” she said, jumping out the window and into his arms.

Both of them looked back.

“So long, Bartra! Thanks! See ya!” Meliodas said.

“Bye! Take care of yourselves!” Elizabeth called back, Hawks mom already leaving.

Elizabeth gasped, waking up from her slumber.

She sat up on her bed with a small groan. “Was I dreaming?” she questioned, looking around.

This is a tale of ancient times. An era before the human and non-human worlds were forever divided. Where there are nations, there are Holy Knights, and the largest nation of Britannia, the kingdom of Liones, one group of warriors surpassed them. Infamous for their incredible fighting skills, this legendary order of knights was comprised of seven renowned sinners. They were known...as the Seven Deadly Sins!

Elizabeth walked up to her window and opened it with a smile, the fresh wind blowing inside and swaying her hair a bit.

“I dreamt I was on a journey with Sir Meliodas and the others,” she said with a smile. She then looked down and said, “But wait…”