Test part 2

Wanda POV

   After the talk with with Steve I decided to listen to music.I grab the phone that has been
Sitting on my desk and I find this rapper named NF and decided to  listen to some of his music.It has a really good beat and I like what he was talking about. As I am listening I get off my bed and walk to the door to go the kitchen.
        I see  the rest of the avengers in there talking while walking behind the wall by the kitchen so I decide to turn around . Of course
someone sees me "Wanda would you wanna join us for dinner"said Clint I really don't want to but if I decline it would seem like I am being rude so I hunk my shoulders "Okay great we are having spaghetti" he says "okay" and leave
when I got back to my room I got a message saying to come at 8:30 right now it was fine because I did not have to talk to anyone other than Tony .
Later that day
Tony POV
"Hey Friday can you please tell Wanda to come the lab"Yes sir" I really feel bad for what I did with the bomb and hopefully after this she will forgive me. While I am getting done setting things up for Wanda walks in "Hi"she says "Hey Wanda can you please lay on the table."
she lays down it seems like she is thinking about something really hard,but I don't wanna ask because she hates me.
After the experiment/tony POV
     Wanda just fell asleep after the experiment and it has nothing of what HYDRA put inside her. It is as if they did not give her powers they just came naturally.While I take a break and go get a sandwich I look at the news and they are talking about some mutants and how one of them ,Magneto, just did something to a stadium I was not paying enough attention to read it .
               After I goat back to the lane I look in some of the cells in her body and she has a purple cell A/n (I don't know the color so I made something up🤣) so I decided to do some research. I searched it up and I found out it was a mutant cell. As I am reading more into it I hear a groan from behind me.
             " Mr.Stark did you find anything ?"
I don't really know how to answer her question just yet "Ummm"

To be CONTINUED ......
Srry it took so long for me to update
but I am trying to make up days that I will write/type the story and will post it
If u have any days u would like me to update please comment have a good day/night