Can you imagine? #2 (Part 2)

Warnings: death, angst, etc.
(Play the song above ^)

"Callie is dead."

My mouth gaped open.

"W-what?"

y/n sniffled and started to cry softly.

"S-She's dead Noah." She said, shaking slightly.

I stared at the ground. This is a dream. This isn't real. She's joking with me. Wake up noah, god dammit wake up. I pinched myself. Over and over and over until I couldn't feel that part of my arm anymore.

I wanted to cry but the tears would come. I've cried too much to wear my eyes would stay dry.

y/n tried to catch herself together once again and she explained.

"S-she died in a car accident after her parents were planning on taking her back to camp after escaping that one night so she could come back. L-like she promised."

Like she promised. Promise.

The tears finally came. The tears pooled down and fell off my chin onto the sheets and I cried until I couldn't no more. Cried until I woke up from this stupid dream. Cried until this was all over.

Nicole wouldn't even speak to either me or y/n anymore. y/n stayed and comforted me and I did the same to her when she needed it.

It wasn't sure if we were back together or not but I hope we are. I miss her. I miss old times. I miss us.

She lied next to me and played with my hair in the morning while I stared at my phone.
She stopped playing with it for a second and looked at me and when I felt eyes on me, I looked back.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly.

She nodded.

"Y-yeah yeah. Um I need to ask you something."

I nodded and put my phone away and scootched closer to let her know I was listening.

"It's not bad is it?"

She shook her head and stared at me for a split second and popped the lingering question.

"Do you want our break to end?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean out break. For our relationship."

I thought for a second and nodded. I haven't thought about it too much but it was still on my mind.

"Yeah, unless you don't want it to stop?"

She shook her head Quickly and placed her hand on my cheek. Her skin was soft and she was gorgeous. It was one of the those moments I missed most and I never wanted it to end.

"I don't want us to be apart any longer noah. I miss you, I miss us, I miss callie, old times- god noah I miss everything so much and now I feel like everything suddenly falling apart because of me. If I didn't let callie leave then she wouldn't be dead. If I didn't take your comment so harshly even though i didn't think you meant it we wouldn't be apart." She babbled on.

I took a deep breath and thought.

"None of this was ever caused by you. Neither of us are victims in this situation but that's fine and it's what happens y/n and I hope you know that."

She nods.

"Sorry."

"There's no need to be sorry."