Lucy Heartfilia The New Delinquent

My POV

Lucy sits I'm her cell. Her cellmate scared to death. She whistles. The guard unlocks the gate. " Time to go? " She asked. He nodded. Lucy gets up and goes out.

She waved at her cellmate as she walked out. She cracks her knuckles. " I can't wait to cause some trouble! " She said. " I might spray paint this building first " She giggled.

" You just confessed to multiple crimes, you know that right? " The officer said. " That's not true, actually I confessed to 'potential' crimes " She corrected him. He rolls his eyes.

She gets changed into this

Her hair is in a ponytail that reaches below her waist with side swept bangs to the left

Her hair is in a ponytail that reaches below her waist with side swept bangs to the left. Some strands hang down and rest on her shoulders. She walks out. " I look cute don't I? " She said with a wink.

The police officer blushed a little, making Lucy giggle. " Okay let's go " She said walking but he stops her. " I think your forgetting something... " He said.
" What... " She asked.

~A couple minutes later~

" Let me out! This car is hot. Loosen these cuffs their hurting my wrist. Open up a window I'm burning up! " Lucy complains. " Will you just be quiet! " The police officer snapped.

Lucy rolled her eyes.

~At Fairy Tail~

The car pulls up. " Why are we here? I thought I was going back to saber tooth again " Lucy said. " Nope. Your just gonna keep getting arrested and not an education. So now your attending a school for delinquents " The officer explains.

Lucy looked out the window. The school was huge. The police officer comes out and then he opens the door. " Can you take these cuffs off? " She asked. " Not until your in the classroom " He said. She rolled her eyes.

He escorted her onto the courtyard. Some kids were shocked. She was so hot. Boys were literally drooling over her body. Her skin glows with radiance in the sun. She was definitely a bad apple.

~In the classroom~

" Okay class we have a new student today " Gildarts said. She was in the class with all the worst students in the whole entire school. Even if they may seem nice at first glance.

Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Reddfoxx, Gray Fullbuster, Jellal Fernandez, Laxus Drayer, Levy Mcgarden, Erza Scarlett, Juvia Lockser, and Mirajane Strauss. Lisanna Strauss and Elfman Strauss are pretty bad too, but not as bad as the others.

They all look to the front. " Fresh meet huh? " Gajeel said punching his fish into his right hand. Lucy walked into the class, her head down. An air of menace surrounding her. But when she looked up she seemed as sweet as can be.

" Please introduce yourself and tell us your magic " He said. " Well my name is Lucile Ashley Heartfilia, and my magic-- " She was saying but the police officer cuts her off. " She doesn't have any magic " He said.