Chapter 21(Put your pants on please.)

(Sasha's POV)

"Tiger, what are you doing?" I asked frowning when she sat down on the couch.

"I don't think I will be able to fall asleep so I'm just going to stay here, watch some TV or something." Bayley said turning the TV on and setting the volume to mute.

I sighed wanting to be with her but at the same time knowing that she wanted to be alone.

"You know where everything is, so feel like at home." I said.

"I actually feel more comfortable here than in my own home so don't worry. I will be fine." Bayley said stretching on the couch.

I bit my lip and nodded before starting to head towards the stairs.

"Sash..." She said making me turn around.

"Can't I get my good night kiss?" Bayley asked.

"Well come here." I said crooking my finger at her while smiling.

She stood up and walked closer to me. I crossed my hands behind her head and she wrapped her arms around my waist. She quickly leaned and pecked my lips before leaning her forehead on mine closing her eyes. I brought my hand to her face and picked some hair moving it behind her ear before trailing my hand down her jaw to her neck.

"Go to sleep, tomorrow is school day." I whispered kissing her cheek.

"Be in my arms a little more." Bayley muttered tensing her arms a little.

After a while she licked her lips and opened her eyes. I looked at her confused when she kneeled but soon I smiled when she lifted my hoodie a little and kissed my stomach.

"Night my princess." She muttered her lips brushing my skin so lightly.

I smiled.

"Night, cockroach." She said pecking my lips.

"Jerk." I said not happy at all for her to call me this.

"You call me names of some creature all the time." Bayley said making me roll my eyes.

"I call you it sweetly." I pouted.

"Well I call you it sweetly, my orangutan." I pushed her away.

"That's so not nice." I pouted even more.

"Sorry babe." Bayley said.

"I like when you call me babe." I said blushing slightly.

"Well I like to call you babe or Sashy." She said making me pout even more.

"Stop it." I muttered.

"I don't want to forget a part of who you are." Bayley said kissing me on the lips a few times. I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled away making me growl.

"That's it go upstairs before I have my way with you and I won't care that my lip still hurts." Bayley pecked my cheek pulling her body away.

"Well what if I would like it if you had your way with me?" I asked grabbing her both hands and putting it on my butt.

I started to suck her neck occasionally nibbling it.

"Jeez baby..." She groaned making me smirk.

I kissed her neck several times, moaning in the process.

"Sash-fuck. Stop it." Bayley said but didn't pull away she even gave my butt a light squeeze.

"Why are you making it hard for me....?" She moaned when I traced my hands to her breast. I nibbled my way to her ear.