Welcome to my life

Hi, my name is Bree Anna Garrette. You may know my last name because I am StampyLonghead's daughter. After him and my mum, squaishy quack got married they had me. So I quess I'll share some of my life with you I guess.
-17 years ago- (there wedding)
-stampys POV-
I looked into her eyes as I was waiting to get pronounced husband in wife. My hands started to sweat as we have been holding hands for so long, I could see her blushing. Then finally I heard those magical words that will stay in my head forever. "You are now pronounced husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" I saw squaishy smile and then it happend, we kissed for the first time as husband and wife.

-squaishy POV-
It was a month later after me and stampy got married and we were in bed talking about our future family and such and such. He leaned in and kissed me and told me he doesn't mine on out future family as long as I'm happy. It was midnight and we decided to call it a night so we turned of the lamps and went to bed. The next morning I woke up with a crazy kitty cat snoring, typical man.

- 2 years later-
-squaishy POV-
Stampy and I have you know what last night as we decided it was time to start a family. I toke the pregnancy test and I dropped as I got the answer. "Joseph get your butt in the bathroom!" I yelled through the house. Stampy came up to see what was wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked I little worried and I just let it out. "I'm pregnant!" I screamed in excitement tears of joy rolling down my face stampy looked more excited then I did. He picked me up bridal style and span around.

-stampy POV-
I was so happy to here she was pregnant I didn't think I could ever get the courage to do you know what with her. I wanted it to be a boy kinda to teach it my 'Manley' skills but I wanted it to be a girl to make squaishy happy. Being a mature person I didn't really care I was just to happy to care!

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING ON WATTPAD SO IM NOT GOOD AT IT...
WAS THERE ANY MISTAKES? IF SO TELL ME IN THE COMMENT ILL BE WROTING A NEW BOOK SOON SO WHAT SHOULD IT BE ABOUT SHAYTARDS OR ANOUTHER STAMPY FANFIC? TELL ME IN THE COMMENT PEACE OUT!