Surprise! It's just 2 months old. (Jeno)

FLUFF

Jeno's POV

I just came back from my music show called The Show. Damn I really missed my baby boy. We've been in a relationship when I was 17 and till now. Gosh I missed his scent.

So I have my own apartment which was close by the NCT's Dorms. I bought that apartment for me and Y/n to live together. So we have that house to ourselves. Yep, you're right. We,- well it's actually I Do Him anywhere, my baby is so hot and cute I couldn't resist it, plus I need a release from the stress. So if you have questions about our sex life, of course I'm the top, and he's total sub, sometimes I sent him literally to Submissive space, and yeah I like it rough but sometimes I play it romantically and vanila, not that I'm saying what we've been doing were not romantic, they were, but I just love the sight of Y/n so fucked up, it just makes my energy more ignited. Yeah, we literally do it totally everywhere, balcony, living room, toilet, kitchen and even at our garden, wow that time I really fucked up because We fucked like animals and mostly I, destroyed the beautiful, rare black and white roses that were planted on a pot, and yeah some of them were destroyed and some didn't. Y/n literally got mad at me that time and we didn't have sex for a month and the next month I practically punished him for punishing me for no sex A MONTH! But yeah, still it was my fault. If you're wondering if I pulled out or not when I orgasmed, yea, no I don't do those. I love the feeling of my cum inside of his beautiful, tasty ass. So usually we did lots of rounds of, you know.. You know what it is.. And yea, still he enjoyed every single second of me looking at him lovingly and with me inside of him, plus the view he loved so much that is Me. I'm known as the Bulky Pig. Plus I'm handsome too.

Just thinking about seeing Y/n made my heart skipped a beat and a smile rose to my lips.

Yeah, I had met Y/n's parents they were pretty chill with me being their son's boyfriend, especially his father, at first he wasn't so fazed by me and my being but after more talks and chit chats about these and those, he asked me if i truly love his son, because he didn't want to see his beautiful son got hurt over a guy his son truly love, and I said yes and I will not let him get hurt. And he told me that his son is strong but sometimes Y/n also needs an encouragement for being with me, with all the fans crazed over the fact that Y/n and I were together. Y'all know what some fans would do, so I would always bring an extra guard or managers to watch out for Y/n.
His father was so thankful that I'm the one for Y/n and he told me that Y/n and I are the power couple and gay couple and the cutest one. I'm so thankful that his family accepted me well. I truly love my baby. I love you so much Y/N L/N.

Back to current situation, I was returning back from gigs, and head home. I saw that Y/n was cooking in the kitchen, I dropped my bag on the couch and walked behind him quietly. Sneakily I snaked my arms on his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder, Y/n is really short, so cute, his face is very cute but his height makes him cuter, one thing for sure when i back hugged him something felt odd, but it felt so soft and squishy.

As I did so, I felt him flinched and jumped from the contact while rambling words that I didn't even know. He dangerously rose the knife on his hand, I got to grasp his hand quickly and lowered his hand slowly down on the chopping board, chuckling while I did so.

I felt him shivered from my deep chuckles, Y/n had always has a thing for my deep voice, that sometimes he fell asleep from hearing my voice or sometimes he'd get an immediate erection. I would always smile cheekily at him and do him right away. Damn Y/n always got my heart. My poor heart. But it started to lived and flowed more naturally or may I say, beyond natural.

He sighed out of relief and he rose his other hand and ruffled my hair, y/n smiled feeling my soft hair in his grasp.

He turned his head to look at me in the eyes, he looked so deep in my eyes then I too stared at him longingly. Next thing happened. Y/n leaned closer to me and and took a peck on my lips.