Nightmare (Alastor x fem! reader)

-------(Y/n)'s POV-------

~ I was awoken late last night by a loud screech. I was still mostly asleep because it was nothing out of the ordinary, but I could hear the screaming getting closer. 

I forced my eyes open to see dangling limbs and organs hanging from the ceiling. Confused and terrified I repeated nope, nope, nope in my head and closed my eyes again. It was then that I began being shaken, violently, like I was the epicenter of an earthquake.

 It felt like the energy was being drained from every cell of my body as I felt hands go around my neck, slowly closing my esophagus. I tried to scream or fight it off, whatever it was, but I couldn't move or speak. 

The chocking went on for a while: seconds maybe minutes. I couldn't tell because I was feeling light-headed from the lack of oxygen. During that amount of time, I opened my eyes and saw a man with buttons sewn over his eyes and his mouth was sealed shut with thread.

 As my vision went darker, it felt like I was being absorbed by my bed as a falling, suffocating, sensation consumed me. NO! PLEASE NO!, I shouted in my head.~

--------(3rd POV)--------

(y/n)~!

(y/n) Wake UP!

(Y/N)! You felt your shoulders being shaken. Quickly you sat up in bed. Tears streaming down your cheeks. A worried Alastor wraps his arms around you, surrounding you in his warmth, "Shhhh~(y/n) it's okay."

You leaned into his touch and started crying. A flash of the man's sewn face crossed your mind. Alastor tightened his grip around you and started rubbing circles on your back, comforting you. "I-I c-couldn't brea-ath," you said with a shaky voice.

" You were screaming in your sleep," Alastor spoke calmly, " Do you want to talk about what happened?" You shook your head signaling 'no' not wanting to think about what had happened. "I-I'm just g-glad that I'm now s-safe and you are okay."

"Will you be okay? It looks as if you have seen a ghost." He pushed you slightly back to get a better look at your face. Tears stained your slightly red cheeks. Your skin was paler than usual.

" I'm fine," You said wiping the tears from your cheeks. He didn't believe you. You forced a smile, but you knew he didn't believe you.

"Well then," Alastor looked at the clock, "let us go back to bed," He said as loosened his grip around you and laid your head down back on the pillow in your shared bed. He quickly joined you again and put his arms around your waist and nuzzled his face into your neck, so that you were trapped in his embrace.

You once again found peace and slowly drifted off to sleep. Alastor stayed awake until he heard calm and relaxed breathing from you signaling you were asleep. With that, he slowly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! My first hazbin hotel story. I think it went great :). Ha I'm going to sleep now this took me 3 hours to write and revise...Hope you like it!     

<3 Jenna