Chapter 8: Offical Status

We woke up the next morning in his bed together, I don't even remember what happened last night. All I remember from last night was we chilling on the couch watching movies.

He went to go take a shower and I sat on the bed scrolling through Instagram. He got out of the shower and asked me if we wanted to go to a cafe that's down the street. I said sure, why not. So, I got dressed and we got in his car and drove off.

We pulled up to the cafe. We got some coffee and food and we sat down and ate. I went to go to the bathroom and Zach said that he would go pay.

*Zach's POV*

While Nick went to the bathroom, I went to go pay for the food. So, I got up to the counter and there was a guy in front of me. He looked at me and winked. As I got up to the counter Nick walks up to me and hugs me.

*Nick's POV*

I get back from the bathroom and walked up to Zach as he is getting ready to pay the food. We get out and we go to the mall to look for some clothes cause I was out of clothes and I was not about to go back to my stepmom's house to get more. So we went shopping. I had to bring Zoie with us because she is great with fashion.

We get to the mall and Zach wants to go look for some fancy clothes for me. I told him "You don't have to buy me anything, I just need some clothes". He answered back "I don't care if it's fancy or not, you would look cute in anything". Zoie was behind us and was awing. After we got done with getting some clothes we got out of the mall and I get a text from my stepmom. She texted me, "You need to get back to the house now your dad is worried about you, so making stupid choices and get here now". Which is weird because my dad hasn't texted me to come back so I texted my dad if he wanted me come home because he was were worried about me. He responded with a no. So I texted my stepmom, "Don't text me if my dad can text and don't text me at all because you know I don't like you my dad says that he moved down here because of a job not because of you. You are not going to tell me what to do because you don't own me thats why you are my stepmom and if anything you are not even a mom to me". She stop texting me and I went on with what I had left of the day with my friends. So we get back to Zach's place and we sit down eat some dinner and we played video games. Zoie got picked up and so it was just me and Zach we sat down on the couch in the theater room to watch a movie but little did I know he put it in a slideshow of me and him. It showed a bunch of photos and videos of us together and at the it said, "Will you be my boyfriend". I didn't know what to say so I said, "Um..."