Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back can't believe I have over 100 reads honestly I did not think I would even do this good and I'm going to  stray off the plot of the GhostRider movies a little bit buy making the devils little nicer and have Izuku not hate him and also Izuku will NOT Fight Demons if you don't like that sorry :/

Scene Change Hospital

All Might POV

"All might lands at the hospital turned into his normal form and rushes inside the hospital"

"He sees all the Doctors and nurses running around frantically making calls and typing on computers"

(Toshinori Yagi) - hello can you help me really quickly.

(Doctor) - alright what do you need we are kind of busy right now.

(Toshinori Yagi) - what happened.

(Doctor) - a body went missing.

(Toshinori Yagi) -  what who's body.

(Doctor) - A little kid with green hair.

(Toshinori Yagi's mind) - what no no he must be talking about someone else young Midoriya has to be here he has to be ok I need to say I'm sorry.

(Doctor) - I think his name was Midori something that's it Midoriya.

(Toshinori Yagi) - ow No I have to find him how was his condition when he was here.

(Doctor) - um sir we are looking for his body I'm sorry but he is dead.

(Toshinori Yagi) - no that cant be no No NO

"Yagi runs out of the hospital down the street into al ally once inside he turned into his buff form and jumped off towards his house"

Time skip 15 minutes

"once inside his house All might went into his bedroom sat down on his bed turned back to his normal form

(Toshinori Yagi) - what have I done ow god what I said probably crushed his dreams what am I going to do I didn't even get to say I'm sorry.

(Toshinori Yagi) - I have to make this right but how you don't just go drive a quirkless kid to suicide how am I going to do anything.

"After hours of looking through almost every thing on suicide and how to condole people he made up his mind"

(Toshinori Yagi) - I have to make sure nobody else has to go through this pain not just quirkless people but all people and kids but how?

"He then remembered a letter he got from Nezu the principal of Yūei Kōkō or U.A. High school about becoming a teacher"

(Toshinori Yagi) - yes that's it I can be come a teacher at U.A. help kids and maybe find a successor for my quirk to perfect that's what I will do.

"Toshinori pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted Nezu"

Yagi - Nezu I think I will take up your offer to teach at U.A.